Stolen Dance pt. 2

I'm writing a new fanfic, it's called Birchwood high and I would highly appreciate it if you could read it.

And I shattered my screen protecter on concrete so that's fun. Yay.

Stay street - Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡ Josh's pov ♡

"Have you been to the doctors lately, because you're lacking vitimin me." I blurt out of nowhere to Remi as we sat in a cafeteria waiting for out food.

"Oh my Josh, I'm so Dun with you," She replies taking a sip of her iced lemonade.

"Do you have a sun burn? Or are you always been this hot?" I smirk pissing her off even more. This time her cheeks turned into a rosy shade of pink and her mouth curved into a smile.

She silently laughs at the idiotic and cheesy remarks I'm making as we sat in the corner of the room.

"Want to go on a big slide with the toilet bowl thingy after this?" Remi asks looking to her right at the countless amount of people passing by.

"I was hoping to go to the wave pool after," I plead smiling hoping to make her stubbornness go away with my cuteness.

"Okay. It is your birthday after all." She agrees. Our waiter comes around with our food and places it on the table top with a smile.

"Thank you," I say as he leaves with a smile still plastered onto his face.

"He was a wee bit creepy." Remi widened her eyes wispering. She took a slice of pizza and stuffed it into her face.

*time skip brought to you by my shameless promotion of my other book*

We walked hand in hand through the crowds of people to the wave pool. When we got there it was surprisingly empty. Only a few people were scattered through it.

Remi let go of my hand leaving me a little sad but watching her flail into the water made it better as she somehow made flopping into water comedic.

"Hey-" Remi screamed before she was cut off by a wave crashing into her. I ran into the water pulling her up from under to only find her crashing into me with a hug.

"My only lifegaurd," She laughs letting go of my torso and swimming out to closer to the bigger waves.

"Yep," I joke swimming beside her as waves caused our bodies to swim up and down in the water.

"Dude, how is it. I used my own money to pay for this so you better like it." Remi complained doggy paddling to stay above the water.

"You don't know how to swim?" I change the subject and grabbing her small waist to keep her above water.

"Don't change the subject young man." Remi says in a stern voice slapping my hands away from her.

"Hey, I'm twenty seven." I reply bringing her small body closer to my chest until I'm cradling her like a small baby.

"Whatever." She retorts with sass. Soon enough waves started to come around. Clutching her tighter to my chest gives me a bubbly feeling.

"Josh, you're gonna cut off my oxygen supply if you hug me that tight." Remi breathes draping her soft skinned arms around my neck.

"Never," I retort dipping the both of us under the large wave that crashed into us. We came back up above the water and Remi was not having it.

"Joshua William Dun I'm gonna kill you." Remi smirked squirming out of my arms and into the water.

"Oh god." I whisper looking at Remi swimming around under water.

*time skip bc I'm a lazy ass*

We ended up wanting to go on the big water slide and so we are standing in a fairly large line up wooden stairs to ride in a big tube with four other strangers.

"Are you from Tennessee-" Remi cut me off by placing her index finger on my mouth while shushing me.

"Josh no," She laughs. We move up the line slowly and two obnoxious kids were right behind us making weird dick jokes. I turn around to see them and I give them a cold glare to tell them to shut up before I acknowledge it to their parents. They immediately understood and shut up after that.

"You would be a terrifying father if you had kids," my female lover admits running her hand through her damp hair. I laugh in response slinging my right tattooed arm around her shoulder as we moved up further and onto a wooden 's bridge suspended high up.

I catch Remi shaking a bit as she looked down at everybody below.

"You scared?" I ask making her turn to face me. She shakes her head no.

"Just cold. The breeze up here isn't too nice." She chuckled while hugging herself for warmth.

"Next!" A male voice yelled and rushed us onto a large tube. Quickly we were rushed down and slid down through the slide.

"Why did I go on this!" I screamed as we went insanely fast through the colourful tube.

"Because you love me!" Remi screamed back grabbing the handles as it slowed down a bit.

"It wasn't that bad," I reply as we came to a stop.

"You dork," Remi playfully punched me on the chest and started to make our way back to our cabana.

When we finally made it back to our cushioned area, Remi immediately laid down and passed out. As she slept she made little cute snores.

"Well then," I murmur while taking a seat across from her and taking my phone out to take a picture of her sleeping.

@ joshuadun she passed out at the waterpark and is now making cute snoring sounds.

I posted the picture of her on instagram and decided to look on my feed while waiting until she woke up.

She is so adorable when she sleeps.