West End Kids

Holy crap, almost 100 reads! Thank you guys so much for reading this crappy fanfiction.

Stay street - Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in Josh's arms and he was asleep not noticing me awaking.

I didn't want to disturb him since he looks like a puppy with his mouth slightly opened. I wrap my arms around his torso and fall back to sleep with his heartbeat the only thing I hear.

"You know I'm awake now," Josh mumbles and squirms a little bit and stretches his arms out.

I laugh and start to get off of Josh but he pulls me right back in.

"No stay, I really like this," He mumbles into my ear.

I smile at his little comment and agree with him. I did enjoy cuddling with Josh on the couch.

So we stayed cuddling together on the couch for about two hours until it became twelve pm and we were starting to get hungry.

"Let's eat, my stomach is practically eating itself," I complain and poke Josh's arm wrapped around my waist.

"No, I'm comfortable like this though!" He dramatically says and starts to get up. He sits up and I was in his lap sitting cross legged.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms were loosely around his neck. He held me up with his arms and carried me into his room.

He threw me onto the bed and the soft pillows flew around me and I sat up to Josh shirtless. He was incredibly good looking though with his toned body.

"You like what you see?" Josh laughs and grabs a shirt from his closet. He puts on the same shirt from the stressed out music video and black Skinny jeans.

"I need something to wear. I'm not going anywhere in this," I say and fall back dramatically. Josh chuckles and goes back into his closet digging through stuff.

"Here, wear this," Josh tosses me a grey NASA shirt and skinny jeans that look to small for Josh.

"You look cute in my clothes to be honest, and those pants are to small. It looked like it would fit you," Josh confesses and blushes along it.

"Thanks," I say and start to take off the sweatshirt and grab the shirt. It smelled like Josh and it was nice.

On the corner of my vision, I see Josh staring at me as I changed into the jeans he gave me.

"Like what you see?" I laughed out and made Josh blush to a deeper shade of red then before.

"I need to.... take a shower...." He walked like a penguin to the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I went on my instagram and noticed my follower count grew a lot. I now had 250k followers thanks to Josh.

While Josh was still showering I just chilled on his bed and scrolled through my phone.

After a few minutes he came out and I followed him out the door and to his car.

"Where do you want to eat?" Josh asked as he drove into the street.

"Um, I guess we could go to... I don't know," I replied and put my phone in the aux cord. I started to play new politics and Josh grinned widely as Harlem played.

"We can go to the mall and just get something from Starbucks?" He asked.

I nodded in agreement and sooner or later we arrived at the mall.

~ Time skip brought to you by Tony the turtle ~

After eating and drinking the stuff from Starbucks we just walked around the large mall until we came across Zumeiz. I dragged Josh into the punk store and went towards the hoodies. I was in need of a new one.

I picked out a maroon hoodie and payed for it and noticed Josh was talking to the cashier covered in tattoos.

"Ready?" Josh asked when he noticed me standing and waiting for him.

I nod my head and we walked out through the area. We got bored and decided to get back to Josh's place.

"What now? It's 6 pm and we already ate at the mall," I asked and my phone started to ring. I pick it up to Davis on the other line.

"Ello?"

"Remi, problem. I'm staying at Nick's place until the heating gets fixed. Where are you going to stay? Josh's?"

"Yah,"

"Cool. I'll call when you can come back, in the meantime enjoy the time with him, bye,"

"Bye," I said back even though he hung up before he heard me say it.

"Can I stay here until the heating gets fixed?" I ask. Josh nods and focuses his attention back onto his phone.

I lay down on the couch across and stare up at the plain ceiling. Thoughts flow through my head good and bad and I shake them I out quickly.

"You know what would be a good idea?" I say out of the blue.

"Meyoubed?" He asked really quickly, but I still heard him.

"What? Okay whatever, I think going on a road trip would be sick," I say.

"Is think my idea was better but okay," He replied blandly and ruffled his red hair.

"Sassy," I retort towards Josh.

"Hah, deal with it," Josh joked.

"But I think that idea of yours was pretty good too," I wink at him. He smiles widely and grabs me from my current laying position and carries me into his room. Throwing me into his bed again I crawl under the covers and he does the same.

He stare at Josh with the blanket covering us separating the real word from this.

"I think this was a great idea," He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. I move my arms around his torso and he leans into my face.

His lips gently press against mine turning the simple kiss into a make out session under the covers.

After a few minutes we separate and gaze into each others eyes like we were the stars again.

"I love you," Josh says.

"I love you too," I reply smiling.

I finally have someone to love me that isn't just Davis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet all the smut sluts were expecting smut this chapter. Nope, I don't write that type of crap.

I'm evil I know. Bye.