Heathens

◇ Remi's pov ◇

"So let me get this straight.... your dad is a drug dealer in New York, and one of his capos killed a person. Therefore having an outcome of people wanting revenge against his family and are now out to kill you." Brendon motions his hands as he said it all. I nodded my head and looked around the semi modern house we sat in currently.

"Tell me again why we are here and not at my house?" Davis asks. He shifted a bit on the couch as he sat next to Evan and I.

"They can easily figure out where you live and they wouldn't suspect you being here." Brendon replies. He runs his hand through his hair and exhales a loud exasperated sigh.

"We need to do something about this. With the movie coming up and it being released. There will be an opening night where we will be there. They xan easily get in there and bomb everyone." Evan speaks up.

"Police?" Davis suggests.

"Police, let's go." Brendon says and stood up. As we walked towards the car Penny and Bogart followed us making me not wanting to leave his house.

♡ Josh's pov ♡

"Let's do this!" Tyler screams in my face attempting to be louder than the crowd cheering. I nod and we both lower the ski masks on top of our heads and we make our way on stage.

The lighting goes from pitch black to crimson and the beginning of Heavydirtysoul starts to play causing Tyler to start to rap with it. The entire time I'm jamming out on the drums as he sung.

But the entire time I kept thinking was Remi okay right now.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Tyler was telling me to do the back flip off the piano. I but the wooden sticks aside and step off the platform and make my way towards the piano.

For some odd reason I had a bad feeling about doing this. I could just feel it in my gut.

I steadily made my way on top of the piano and prepared myself to flip. I took in a deep breath and jumped causing the crowd to cheer. I landed normally with nothing bad happening.

I shake away the thought and continued to play the drums and then car radio came around. Time for Tyler to climb something.

Dear god, hopefully nothing bad happens.

◇ Remi's pov ◇

I sat in between Davis and Brendon while we waited for a police to speak with us in the mundane office.

Brendon dropped Evan off at home since he had nothing to do with this problem, Brendon wasn't either but he stayed wanting to help.

"Owens?" A man with a dark complexion and a blue outfit came out of a room and asked us to follow him back into the room. Davis, Brendon and I all took a seat in the leather chairs placed in front of the officer's desk.

"What brings you here at such a late hour?" He sighs and takes a seat in his leather spinny chair.

"Mister," I looked around the desk for a name tag and continued," Anderson. People are out to kill me, and I've already had two close calls with these specific group of people," the officer pays close attention and writes down a few notes on a notepad in his hand.

"What do the people all have in common and where did they take place?" He asked.

"At first at the airport and a man already arrested in a black suit was chasing after me, and the second was earlier tonight at a bar. I didn't quite catch what they looked like today." I say.

"The man had a black suit on today also." Brendon added in after I spoke.

"Why do you think they are trying to kill you?" He leans back in his chair. I give Davis a nervous look and he nods to let me continue.

"My real biological father is supposedly owns a large drug a cartel in New York City. Since one of his workers killed one of their clients, my thought are the dead clients family out for revenge. And somehow they discovered I was family to him." I say in one big breath. He nods his head approvingly and writes more stuff in his notepad.

"I'm suggesting a body guard or being with someone you trust like your boyfriend here or something." He points to Brendon when he says boyfriend. Brendon's eyes get wide and I quickly butt in.

"We aren't dating. He's married and Davis here is my brother technically and my boyfriend in on tour right now," I clarify to him.

"My mistake." He says and gets up from us chair to dismiss us. Davis writes all the information on a slip of paper and Brendon is probably calling Sarah at the moment.

"I say you stay somewhere that isn't your home for the time being until this gets figured out, have a safe night." He says and takes the paper from the clipboard.

"Davis, where are we going to stay if we can't live st home for the time being?" I ask asked watch where I walk in the night.

"Our neighbourhood has security and is a gated community, I'm pretty sure we are safe enough," He chuckles and opens the back door to the car for me. I nod and sit down shutting the door too.

Davis drive the car to our house and let Brendon stay overnight since he's too drunk to drive back home.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here for the night! But I feel guilty I left Sarah all alone," Brendon cowers his head at the mentioning of Sarah.

"It'll be okay Bren, it's only one night." I cheer him up a bit by rubbing his back.

And I still have to read over the script tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story of my life, may or may not interest you.

But my best fren Paul accidently threw a bar of soap at my head and I think I've gotten gotten a concussion. Oh well, I have a lot of black mail to use against him.

And dare ship us as an otp instead of a brotp I shall cut you with a butter knife.

Stay street - Lisa