Circles

Sarah and I sat silently waiting for the guys to return with food. The simple white clock hung above the wall mounted television ticked every second making me grow impatient.

"Lets do something," I announce breaking the silence in the living room we currently sat in.

"Like what? Do you see my foot," Sarah lifted her foot off the elevated cushion it was laid on and made it obvious we can't do anything.

I nod my head and look into my lap and grab my phone off the coffee table to find three new notifications. Twitter, Instagram, and a strange text from an unknown number. I tapped on the message and it read,

"Are you aware of what predicament is in store for you in the near future?"

I reread it at least twenty times trying to figure out the meaning behind the strange message. I ignore it and think it was a wrong number.

I look up from my phone and see Sarah on her phone also. Craning my head around the room observing every little detail I find nothing to my interests.

"I think I'll look around the house," I stand up from the soft couch. Sarah nods her head and looks back onto her phone.

The wooden floors make no noise as I walk around the semi large beach house. Stairs catch my attention and walking to it my phone rings signaling another message.

"Don't think this is a joke, this is real and it will happen."

The message was from the same unknown number. I didn't reply to it again and continue exploring the house. This time as I made my way up the stairs the wooden floors did creak.

I made my way up top and saw a hallway that is very will lit from the large window at the end of it looking out to the beautiful water of the ocean. The light blue walls make the white framed photos on the walls look good together.

I feel strong hands grasp my shoulders, I freeze not knowing who it is.

"Boo," The familiar voice whispers in my ear.

"Josh what the hell, you scared me!" I complain and turn around to Josh holding his stomach from laughter.

"What are you two love birds laughing about?" Brendon walks up the stairs with Sarah in his arms.

"You should've seen her face when I scared her!" Josh exclaims and bursts into a fit of laughter again. I slap Josh's back playfully and walk into one of the bedrooms with luggage placed in the corner.

My body slams against the soft bed and I sigh into the pillow. Josh walks up beside the bed and flops on his back and places his head on the other pillow next to mine.

"I'm tired," Josh sighs and shifts into a comfortable position.

"Hi tired, I'm Remi," I reply back followed by a fit of giggles.

"You don't have the right to make that joke, you aren't a dad," Josh says and pulls my body closer to his.

"Why do you get to be the big spoon?" I huff like a four year old and curl up into a ball. My back against Josh's chest. He lets out a chuckle and pulls me in even closer to him.

It's pleasant having Josh this close to me, It's like we are the only thing in this universe that matter. We matter to each other like gravity is to Earth. If there wasn't gravity we probably wouldn't be together we would just stray away from each other. We can only hear each others breathing and our heartbeats, that's all that matter at this moment in time. No need for music, silence is all that is needed.

I turn my body around so my face looked into Josh's, his face gazed back into mine. His perfectly chiseled face and the little details I notice more are like the stars and planets. He is my galaxy, he is my space, he is my gravity. Without him, I don't know what I would be doing right now.

I close my eyes and start to lean my head in closer to his and he kisses my lips softly. He moves his lips and kisses my cheek and smiles making his eyes close and wrinkles covered his face.

"You are adorable," I comment and turn so my back faces Josh again.

"I know I am," Josh flaunts then chuckles.

"You're a dork," I laugh and curl into a fetal position.

The ring of my phone alerts me and i reach to grab it. Another text message from the unknown number,

"Don't wear blue, blue is a sign of defeat."

I text back,

"Sorry, but this is the wrong number."

I block the number and delete the conversation and place back onto the bedside cabinet.