Stolen Dance pt. 1

◇ Remi's pov ◇

The quiet alarm clock rung awaking me from my glorious sleep. Josh beside me groaned covering his ears with his white pillow to drown out the noise.

"It's my birthday let me sleep," Josh muffled into his pillow. I agreed with it and left to make him breakfast. I grabbed the neatly wrapped present and placed it onto the coffee table. I then continued to make pancakes.

*time skip bc I'm lazy af*

The queen Dun himself finally got out of bed dressed in normal clothes. Josh was beaming with happiness as he took a seat at the counter to eat his food.

"Dangit, you'll be older than me now." I pout taking a seat next to him pecking a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy birthday any ways." I say taking a bite of the maple syrup trenched pancakes.

"Thank you," Josh says with food still in his mouth.

"Jeez, learn to chew your food!" I scold him like a mother, but he just laughs it off stuffing more food into his mouth. It followed by him downing his mug of coffee.

By the time we cleaned up all the dishes and dressed, it was time for him to open my present.

He walked over to the grey couch bouncing around like it's his fourth birthday. He grabbed the yellow wrapped box and started to tear it open revealing what was inside.

His eyes lit up as he pulled out a black sweatshirt. On the front it was a photo of a nebula with Colour Haired Galaxy in bold font on the front. He set the sweatshirt beside him looking for another gift in the box. There he picked up a little leather journal.

"Read through it later, there is a lot of meaningful things in it portraying to our relationship." I explain hastily as he started to open it. He closed it putting it on top of the sweatshirt.

"Rem, that's so sweet of you. But don't you call me red haired galaxy?" He stands up giving me a bear hug from in front of me.

"I've seen you dye your hair different colours, it's going to change sooner or later." I say hugging him back. He smelled like cologne, it didn't make me want to let go of him.

"My lil' kitty." He kisses the top of my head rocking me side to side whilst still holding me in a bear hug in the middle of the living room.

"Let's go to raging waters, I got tickets for the two of us today." I muffled into his white tank top.

"Yay!" He practically yells letting go of me and runs to the bedroom. He is literally a four year old in a twenty seven year old body. (He's a year younger in this fanfic for the sake of the story)

*I wish I could time skip this easily in real life*

We stood side by side in our bathing suits desperately looking for a spot to put our towels, but no luck. Should've guessed this place would be packed in the summer.

"Josh Dun?" A girl that looks like a lifeguard walks up to us.

"Yep," He responds smiling.

"Are you guys looking for a spot? There is place I can get you guys spots in near the lazy river," She smiles. Instantly our long awaited search was over.

The girl in the red swim suit escorted us to an area that's almost empty right next the lazy river. She stopped at an empty cabana with blue furniture.

"Here it is, and nice meeting you!" She Exclaimed shaking Josh's hand and leaving us be.

"She was really nice," I point out while putting my bag and towel onto the blue cushioned couch.

"Yeah, being famous can be glorious and horrible at the same time." Josh said as he took off his shirt.

"What do you mean by it can be horrible?" I ask rubbing white sunscreen onto my skin. He looks from his phone sighing.

"Fans can be jerks sometimes," He blankly says grabbing the tube of sunscreen from my hand.

"You look hot in a bikini though," He winks seductively at me. I shake my head in disapproval slowly but laughing in the inside. I fix my royal blue top as Josh called for me.

"Can you put this stuff on my back?" He tosses the bottle and turns around. I gladly do it. Let's just say his back is alot more muscular than you'd expect.

"Can you do it too, I forgot to get my back." I give the orange bottle to him turning around. I move my hair to the side.

"Um-" Josh hesitated. I look at him in a confused way giving him the "what" look also.

"Nothing, it's just the amount of scars on your back." He whispered applying the cold cream onto my back.

"Another reason I don't enjoy swimming!" I ranted grabbing Josh's hand. I drag him to the area where yellow tubes lined the wall ready to be picked. Josh grabbed a large tube for two and continued to carry it under his arm to the entrance of the pressurized river.

He threw it in the water in front of us keeping his right hand from floating away.

"Get in," He suggested placing his free hand on my back gently. The water is surprisingly warm as I soaked my body waist down in the water. He climbed in after letting the water carry us away.

It's pretty peaceful until young children float up laughing at some idiotic joke.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" I ask Josh paying attention to a large water slide.

"Sure," He responds climbing more to my side grabbing my waist with his left arm.

"Who built king Arthurs round table?"

"Who?"

"Sir cumference." I reply craning my head to face him. He cracks a smile pressing his lips against mine.

"You are such a dork." He smiles moving the tube around.

"Guess you can call me adorkable," I say. Just then without either of us noticing, a small waterfall poured on top of us soaking the rest of my body. Josh laughs placing another chaste kiss on my cheek.

"That was planned I swear," I laugh moving the rest of my body above the tube and so I laid on my back.

"Why do you think I mixed the tube?" He retorts playfully splashing his feet behind him.

"You're the dork here." I chuckled.

"Guess we're both adorkable," Josh responds splashing me playfully with the chlorine filled water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You probably don't want to hear about my life, but gh-ostboy and I went down town and got he best coffee ever. Mine was flower flavoured, strange but delightful.

That's really it besides I start school in two weeks. Ughhh, fml.

This is part one, there will be a part two to this so be on a lookout for that.

Stay street - Lisa