Lead Me Out of the Dark

Remi's pov ◇

All I see is darkness throughout my vision and I can't feel my entire body. But I know I am in an awake state of mind. I can tell.

"She's awake," I hear Davis from what seems from my right side. I turn my head and quickly my vision returns and I recognize a hospital room. Wires were connected to my body and Davis was walking over.

"Are you okay? They said you had a seizure, at least that what they think. They can't explain the red eyes though. Don't worry, the redness in your eyes is gone, your eyes are normal. I'm just glad you called someone," Davis says with a shaky breath.

"How long was I out?" I ask with dryness in my mouth.

"Two hours, not too long," He says and runs his hand through his messy hair. He didn't look like he was before he left for work.

"When can I leave? I don't appreciate the fact I have multiple things attached to me," I say and slowly move into a sitting position.

The door opens with Josh looking restless and his red hair a mess.

"Sorry I was late," He says and stands next to Davis at the end of the bed.

"Don't be, you saved my life," the sadness in my mind retreats after saying that to him.

Then the door opens revealing a nurse and a man in a white coat. The man was holding a clipboard and a fake smile was plastered on his face.

"You are free to go, but be careful, we still have no idea what that whole event was honestly..." He says and the nurse started to unhook all of the machines connecting to my body.

After I was out of bed I changed into Davis' flannel and skinny jeans, topped different with my old vans I never wear.

"So, I have to get to work, not trying to sound like a douchebag or anything," Davis confronts as we all three walk through the halls and outside.

The cold brisk air blew onto my face as we stepped out into the parking lot. I walk along side Josh as Davis parts ways with us to his car.

"Okay, where do you want to go? Home?" Josh asks me as we both get into his car.

I shrug my shoulders and try and look for my phone in my pockets. It's not there.

"Where is my phone?" I ask frantically looking around. Josh looked at me and held up my shattered phone and smirked like a cheeky bastard.

 Josh looked at me and held up my shattered phone and smirked like a cheeky bastard

"When... what... how... why..." I say and my voice gets quieter every word. He chuckles as we drive out of the hell hole aka hospital.

"We need to get you a new phone," Josh says and turns onto the road to the mall.

"Ugh, that's Davis' job. And I liked my phone," I put and cross my arms like an angry child.

"Whatever, and can I ask you something?" Josh says.