Help me Out : Part 2

□ Tyler's pov □

"Tyler, what the crap!" Said Mark in response to my cheesy joke. I just laughed even harder while clutching my stomach.

Too bad Josh and Remi aren't here, they could've been here to hear my joke.

Then my phone starts to ring. I pick up the metal device not knowing the caller ID.

"Hello? Is this Tyler Joseph?" A young lady's voice said through the line.

"This is He."

"Josh and Remi were in a car accident."

Those were the only words to make me hang up. My mouth was probably wide open because all the attention was on me now.

"Ty, what's wrong? Did the doctors say that your elbow is broken? Told you I should've bought the elbow pads!" Jenna jokes.

I shake my head, "Josh and Remi were in an accident."

"Oh my god," Mark says as he ushered us off the bus and into an uber.

What have they done this time?

-♤-

♡ Josh's pov ♡

All I could really see was black. All I could hear was the continuous beep of the heart monitor. All I could feel is the sorrow in the room I'm laying in.

The light slowly made its way into my vision as a sliver of my eyes opened. I wish I didn't.

I see Jenna and Tyler sitting in an uncomfortable chair at the end of my bed with tear stained cheeks.

"Where's Mark?" I ask even though it was painful to do.

"Josh?"

"Yeah, it's me-" My speech was interrupted by horrible sounding coughs.

"You need to rest, Mark is with Remi. She's in critical condition, therfore she's in CCU." I hear Tyler say, but instead of his happy voice, it's "rusty" sounding.

"I want to know.... what happend to me?" Is all I could ask before going into another fit of coughs. I saw Jenna look above me with her eyes reading something.

"Thankfully no broken limbs, but one collapsed lung, three broken ribs and many deep wounds from the glass. Don't forget all the bruises also." Jenna answered my question. All I could do is nod my head.

All I could see anymore was blurriness, it was like I was trying to open my eyes in a chlorine filled pool, but instead of chlorine it was tears. I don't want to drown in them anymore.

"It was all my fault..." I stutter a bit. My cold hand glides against my eyes to collect the tears off my face. Everything was cold.

"No it wasn't, it was the truck drivers fault for driving drunk and end up in the wrong lane!" The brunette boy screamed attempting at making me feel better. But deep down, I know Remi is too fragile to lose. And I'm too fragile to lose her.

"It can't stand the sight of hospitals anymore..." I remark feeling my sorrow turn into anger.

"Josh, chill," Mark responds. "What are we doing about tour?"

"We start it back up when we get out of here. Meanwhile, let it just be Tyler and a back up drummer instead." That was my only idea so the fans that paid their money would still receive what they got.

I look up seeing Mark nod his head while scrolling down on his phone.

"I want to see Remi..." I whisper somehow audible to Tyler.

"She's being transported to the LA hospital... She's on life support..." Tyler pats my back.

Life support...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys hate me. And yes I know the chapters are short right now. I have writers block.

:^) <--------- A face you shouldn't trust

Stay street - Lisa