Missing You

So me saying a road trip would be sick, Josh agreed and decided to rent a bigger car for it since we are going with his two other friends Brendon and Sarah.

We stood at the rental place debating wether to get a large Cadillac or a van.

We obviously chose the Cadillac for many purposes.

One reason, people can recognize us through the window and follow us, and it won't make us look like pedophiles in the van

We drove back to Josh's place to pack up everything for the trip. Next day after we picked up the other two coming along.

"Wassup bitches!" Brendon screams as he opens the back seat door.

"Oh god," Josh sighed and turned from the drivers seat to face the brown haired boy. I turned around and waved to Sarah who smiled and waved politely back.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Remi," I greeted myself to the two people.

"Nice to meet you too! And where are we headed?" Sarah said and buckled her seat belt up.

"Josh, where are we headed?" I asked and turned back around in my passenger seat.

"Road trip across America! How about we go to Chicago and then explore Florida after. Then we can just go back? This will probably last a couple of weeks."

"Um, how about not go to Chicago and just road trip to Florida? And when we get tired we can stop at a hotel and book hotels in Florida," I reply.

Everybody agrees and Josh sets up the GPS on his phone and we roll out of his driveway.

~ Time skip brought to you by Brendon's forehead ~

Already we made it to Texas after thirteen hours of driving. Josh was starting to get restless from driving for so long. Three red bulls didn't really help him too much.

"Okay, I think it's time to switch. Brendon you drive until we reach a Hilton hotel," Josh said and pulled over to a gas station for gas.

Brendon got out and I got out too since we agreed I could sit in the back with Sarah. I got settled and Sarah sat to the left of me and Josh was in front of me after filling up the car with gas for the third time this trip.

"Okay, everyone ready? I think I'm going to drive to at least New Orleans and stop there," Brendon said and strayed driving onto the road again.

~ Time skip because this is really boring to read and write ~

After the long, long, long drive, we finally made it to Florida. Palm trees lined the streets and Blink-182 was paying softly as Brendon drove to the fancy Beach House I booked for the four of us. We finally reached Seaside and the humidity killed us basically.

"Bad idea wearing skinny jeans to be honest," Brendon complained and started to get out of the drivers seat.

We all chuckled and started to get out our luggage and pack it inside the large spacious house on the beach.