Chapter seven

~~Hanina's Room~~

"and ... this is your room" Zury opened the last door of the hallway.

Wow, I thought as I entered the room. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The room was all ash and white and just clean.

lord! I have a new bestie. *I'm sorry Aaliyah*

"I love this house!" I squealed and jumped on my king sized bed that has huge cushions and a grey bedspread on it.

"ikr! Hanina I told you your house is awesome" Zury said then fist bumped Manal.

they were the only people left. All the other people left immediately they saw the house.

of course their jaws touched the floor and came back.

I didn't blame them, I hate being married but I deffo love the house!

it's huge, clean and very much modern and beautiful.

Manal and zury pick up their bags then opened the door "we're leaving" Manal announced.

I blinked back the tears and stood up from heaven (my bed).

"barki Allah ta hotu(don't go)" I begged and hugged them both. Squishing them in my small arms.

"it's 9:45pm, your husband will be here anytime soon" Zury said before dragging Manal and I down the beautiful hall way that was decorated with pictures of me, to downstairs.

"Hanina let me go" Zury demanded, pinching me.

"ow!" I exclaimed and let go.

Manal and her ran from the dining area to the oh-so lovely living room and then outside the front door.

"I hate you guys!" I shouted from the front door.

"We love you too baby, mwa!" Zury yelled from the car before starting it and driving away.

the gateman makes a move to close the black iron gate but a hunk stops him.

a black, good looking and over-the-top Audi comes through the gate and parked by the parking area.

my heart beat accelerated as I leaned by the mahogany French door waiting for him to come out.

I bit my lip and tried to keep steady, I was shaking as if I was about to see a celebrity without makeup. Trust me, it ain't good.

first I see the shoes, black hip-hop shoes, something Justin Bieber would wear.

and then long skinny legs covered in denim ripped jeans.

and then a white t-shirt that was sticking to his muscles and chest.

and then ladies and gentle-men the face you've all been waiting for.

Oh god! I think the world just stopped moving for about a second.

he was so handsome. Long nose, broad shoulders and a sharp jaw-line and OMG his hair.

he had the fullest afro I had ever seen, it was so long and dark matching the side beards of his face.

He walked over to me or wait let me rephrase that, he stumbled over to me almost knocking me over.

"Is everything ok?" I asked and moved away, giving him way to pass.

"Yeah Nina .. everything fine" he slurred and gave me a thumbs up.

Up close his eyes are bloodshot and his breath ricks of whiskey.

I sighed and closed the door. Great! He is drunk.

"uhh Ayman, my name is Hanina not Nina" I corrected and folded my arms.

"i know" he replied then started fidgeting with the locks. They were so confusing, i tried learning how to close them when Manal and Zury were showing me the house.

"can you help me?" He asked touching the place that didn't have any lock.

i rolled my eyes and directed his hands where the locks were then tried to close them with him.

after much effort we locked the door.

"phew" i muttered"that's very good for a drunk and a sixteen year old" i smirked then leaned by the door that takes you to the very beautiful living room.

Ayman scoffed and stumbled past me, opening the door to the living room.

"you're not sixteen" Ayman commented, falling face down on the black couch.

I folded my arms and raised and eyebrow "i"m what then?"

"you're too small, i think my youngest siblings are older than you" he said again.

"ok, good to know" i said then sat down on the opposite black couch.

I'm actually enjoying our conversation.

"but you're also cute" he said closing his eyes a little.

"you're lying" i stated.

he opened his eyes and gave me a dont-be-stupid look.

"why will i lie?"

"you know what? Leave it, you're drunk you'll not remember anything" i rolled my eyes and stood up.

now thinking about it, it makes my heart boil! First day as a married person and he's drunk.

"where are you going?" He asked and sat right-up.

"my room" i replied.

"ok" he answered and lied back down "switch off the lights on your way" he said again and then removed his shoes.

"Goodnight Ayman" i said once i reached the dining area.

"bye Nina" he replied, slurring over 'Nina'.

"it's hanina" I whispered before climbing the stairs two at a time and going to my room.

that night as I sat all alone in a room that was too big for me, I cried my eyes out.

I felt so empty and dull. I felt stupid and all together I felt helpless.

*********

RIP MOHAMMED ALI.

THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO HIM. :)