Chapter thirty two- Part one

Recap-
We broke it off and he smiled. He opened his mouth to say something. I gripped onto his shirt and waited anxiously for him to say those three words I've been dying for him to say.

"I lo-"

He was cut off by Yasmin barging into the dining area "good morning guys!"

I gritted my teeth and glanced up at Yasmin. She was smiling.

I glared at her and looked down at Ayman.

"Hey Yazz" he replied. He seemed kinda off. As if he was disappointed that she showed up.

"Ayman how're you?? And also your wife doesn't know how to speak anymore neh?" She asked walking over to the dining chair next to ours

Her heels made clink clink sounds as she sat down beside us. I had my back towards her.

I grinned when I saw her frown at our position. Ayman and I were very close. I was sitting on his lap with my legs crossed. His hands were around my waist holding me tight.

"I know how to speak. Kawai dai bana magana da banzayen mutane (I don't talk to stupid people)" I flicked my ponytail and smirked.

My subconscious stands from her sleeping position and starts to clap for me.

"That was rude" she grimaced, chewing her nails.

"You're in my house. You don't have a say" I muttered.

I stood from Ayman's lap and left the dining, going up my room.

Yasmin is a stupid woman. I feel like ripping her head up and hanging it up a tree. So that anytime i see the face I beat it with a bat.

I fall on my bed and closed my eyes, sighing.

I remembered what Ayman told me about her fighting with her mom.

Smh! That girl. She even has the audacity of saying it out loud.

If it was me in that position Mama will beat the living hell out of me. That way I'll have a valid reason for living the house.

I turned over and stared at the ceiling. It was still morning and I was already bored.

The door opened and Ayman came in with a scowl on his face.

"Why are you doing this?" He shut the door and came further into the room, standing by the ottoman.

He was still in a white shirt and black sweat pants.

"I'm not doing anything" I clarified, sitting on the bed with my legs crossed.

He ran his hands through his hair, clearly frustrated "she did nothing to you! Why are you being so mean?!" He sparked.

I blinked my hair and stared at him, my mouth open. I thought we were over this?

Here he was shouting at me because of that man snatcher.

I chuckled sarcastically "I'm the one being mean? Seriously Ayman?"

"Yes damn it!" he yelled again.