Chapter twenty-two

1.6k reads !!!! Eeeeep!

A big shoutout to all of you that have been reading and voting

   miyetti! (thank you) xx

    "safaa!!!" Munifa and Hanifa squeaked and jumped from their seats attacking Safaa.

    "don't squeeze me like that, wawaya" she pushed them off.

   they all laughed "its wawiya" they corrected.

     "whatever!" She said with so much attitude.

  I remembered seeing her the first time Ayman's family came to my house.

    she looked so young and an exact carbon copy of Mommy. She was fair and short with a height of 5'6. She looked really pretty with a nose piercing.

     "Sarah and Hanina no hug?" She asked coming closer to us.

     I stood up from my seat so did Sarah. We hugged her and then we broke the hug

    "what's this?' Sarah poked her tummy.

Safaa's eyes lit up as she rubbed her tummy

    "I'm pregnant! 4months!!"

All her siblings squealed minus Ben, she was so engrossed with talking to Yasmin.

    speaking of her, she has been glancing my way but immediately I turn she looks away.

     "kalthuum and Sudais will have a sibling! Speaking of which where are they?" Munifa asked.

    excitement was flooding around the foyer. I can see the love Ayman's sibling had for each other. And seeing he was the only boy of their mom, they loved him more.

    but he doesn't know that, he doesn't acknowledge his perfect family who love him very much.

      "they'll be coming in the next two weeks or so. Kalthuum is feeling way much better. We'll be moving back to Nigeria. I came here to start settling down before their father and them arrive" she clapped her hands and squealed.

     "I can't wait for Ayman to hear this! He'll be over the moon" Sarah commented.

    she had sat back down on the table eating her remaining dinner.

     "no dont tell him! I want to tell him, hanina where is he?"

     "he's in his room, he isn't feeling good" I muttered and smiled apologetically.

     "ohhh what's wrong with my fave sibling?"

     "hey!" Munifa screeched.

     "a gaban mu? (in front of us)" Hanifa glared at her.

     "lets see who'll babysit sudais for you again" Sarah said with her mouth-full.

     "oh I see" Safaa said wiggling her eyebrow "you guys are jealous" she teased nudging their shoulders.

     "in your mind o" Hanifa murmured.

        "Anyways lemme go and have a great shower then rest a lil bit" Safaa sashayed away to her mothers side.

    I turned back to seat on my chair. My eyes meet with Yasmin's cold ones. She expected me to look away as she intensified her gaze on me.

    haha, this isn't the Hanina you knew in Lagos o.

      I kept looking at her, cocking my head to the other side "sister why you dey look me like that?" I asked 

    all the attention of the people in the table turns back to me