Chapter twenty-nine

13th October, 2016

Hanina's POV

     what's the worst thing that could ever happen to you?

     what's the thing that will make you stay up at night and cry?

     what's the thing that will make you starve for two-weeks without the appetite of eating food?

    for me that thing was Ayman. The love of my life, my husband and my everything right now.

     I loved Ayman with every fiber of my being. It's now that I'm knowing I didn't Love Yasir.

     if what I'm feeling for Ayman is love then Yasir was just a mere like.

     I fell inlove fast and hard. That was my mistake but how can you blame me??

    I'm just a sixteen year old naive stupid girl, like Ayman said. I've never experienced the feeling of having a boyfriend. I just fast-jumped to the marriage part.

    I'm new to all of it. I didn't know how to handle things and if I had known that all my effort for being close to Ayman will end up giving me a bleeding heart, I would've never been close to him.

     I think the only person who I can relate to now is Ayla. Who am I kidding? The pain she felt was no way close mine. Mine is just a stupid pain compared to hers.

    I can't believe I'm comparing my life to a fictional character but I and a sense of relief washed over me.

    if Ayla went through all my Alberto's abuses and came out alive who am I to talk?

    if she remembered all her memories and went back to being her normal self with the help of Alessio, who am I to freaking talk.

    Ayla was my heroine, I don't care whether she's fictional or not. I'm just waiting to hear the baby's name. But since I've broken my phone it's going to be a long time from now.

    I jumped off from my bed, my knees buckled and I ended up landing on the carpeted floor. I was too weak, I haven't had a proper food since forever.

    I only take fruits and water, I guess thats what keeping me alive.

    I stood up and went to the bathroom, my feet still wobbly. My stomach grumbled but I ignored it and put on the shower to medium heat.

    stripping off my cloths I entered the shower and the water cascaded down my hair to my feet.

    I smiled as I admired the henna in my hand. It was simple but yet perfect.

    Aaliyah made me get it. When we went out yesterday we first went to a shopping mall where we went and bought cloths.

   I didn't really buy anything, Aaliyah did all the shopping. She bought me some skimpy lingeries though, saying maybe I should wear them to lure Ayman back to me.

    I had shook my head no and argued with her but it was of no use, she still bought them anyways.

   from there we stopped at a spa where we had a pedicure and manicure and had a massage.

    that reminded me of when I was getting married. All the halawa (waxing), the body facial and stuff.

   after leaving the spa we stopped at a phone shop and I bought a phone. A Nokia torchlight. It's not as big as my iPhone but it'll still receive calls and send text messages.

    the henna was done at her house by her maid. Turns out she knows how to do it.

     I turned off the tap and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and hair. I walked into my closet through the adjoining door and stared at the clothing laid out on the couch.