Chapter twenty nine; Part three

Farooooq above.

Ayman's POV

I groaned as the pain in my head increased. Damn hangovers!

I scratched my head and turned to the other side. My eyes bulged out of there sockets and I jumped away from the bed, landing butt first on the floor.

why am I naked?

why is Nina on my bed?

I tried to remember but instead I get a painful pain in my head. I don't remember anything. My mind was blank. Dark.

the only thing I remember is getting drunk while Farooooq and Yasmin watched a romantic movie. From there my mind became blank.

my head was telling me something I didn't want to agree with. It's not possible! I can never do such a thing, not even in my drunken state.

I stood up from the floor and wore my pants. Beside them was a pink bra.

my heart sank and I tugged on my hair.

fuck!

oh fuck! oh fuck!!

no please tell me it didn't happen! No it can't happen.

oh fuck!!

I went back on the bed and lifted the sheets, there it was the blood. A clear evidence.

Nina sighed her mother's name and some other incoherent things.

I hated my self!

how will I face Nina??

was I even gentle with her last night??

oh fuck I'm in deep shit!!

I quietly picked a shirt and wore it then took my phone and car keys. Before leaving I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl then entered my car and left for Farooooq's.

how did I even drive home last night??

I'm such a dumb fucker. Nina will hate me! She'll hate me. I bet she will not want to be married to me again.

I punched the steering wheel in frustration and stepped on the gas.

I arrived in his house and banged the door. Seconds later the maid opens it up. I don't greet her I just barge into the house and practically ran to his side.

I pushed open the door and staggered in.

Farooooq was on the floor with Yasmin and they were finishing the last touches of our project.

"ah Maza lafiya (is everything okay)?" Farooooq asked standing from his sitting position and facing me.

"I raped Nina" I whispered clutching my heart. It was beating fast.

"you fucked up bastard!" Farooooq growled landing a punch across my jaw.

I staggered back and he landed another punch on my nose.

"you're such a fool!!" he landed another punch on my stomach.

ok that's enough!! I grabbed onto his neck and we went tumbling to the ground.

"why the fuck didn't you stop me from going home last night!" I yelled punching the side of his face

he groaned before landing several punches on my body and face.

I punched back and beat him too. Venting all my anger on him. He's a fool for thinking he'll win me in a fight