Chapter twenty-five;Part two

Hanina's dress and makeup

I looked around the streets trying to figure out where we were. I was so curious and excited to find out where he was taking me

"are we there yet?" I jumped on the front seat and grinned. We had just passed transcorp Hilton.

"I won't tell" he shook his head and bobbed his head to the music that was playing.

I have to say Ayman has great taste in music but that didn't bother me. I just wanted to know where he was taking me.

we continued cruising down the road, me occasionally checking my phone for updates of prom and Ayman lost in his own thoughts.

I didn't bother entering whatsapp today, I had way too many birthday messages that I'm y et to reply.

that was when I remembered today was my birthday because I have totally forgotten. And then a thought comes crashing down my head.

Ayman didn't even tell me happy birthday.
and I so wanted him to say it.

did you tell him today was your birthday? my subconscious asked.

I don't know why but she always is backing Ayman.

maybe it's because we all have a huge crush on him she retorts glaring at me with her mouth in a snear

"Ayman are we there yet?" I pleaded showing him the best puppy dog eye I could muster

"stop asking me whether we're there, I'll tell you when we arrive" he snapped before swerving to a corner and parking along side other cars.

"Ok we're there" he smiled and then jumped out of the car and waited for me to come out.

when I did came out and saw the familiar almost rusted gate and the enormous masquerade trees I squeaked and jumped on Ayman, wrapping my arms around his hard abs.

"omg thank you so much Ayman" I hugged him tighter and buried my head in his cheat inhaling his designer perfume "you brought me to prom" I squealed again doing a little dance where I moved us from side to side.

"well I knew you wanted to come but you were just faking nonchalance so that you wouldn't be hurt" he muttered grinning at me

I looked up from his shirt and stared at him, checking out all the features on his face. His right-sided dimple was popping out from his cheek.

"you know I hate how I can't hug you properly because of my annoying height of 5'0" I pouted "I only get to hug your torso, not your neck"

I hear Ayman chuckle before he wraps his hands around my waist and picks me up, bringing our faces close and our chests closer.

I was plastered on him "better?" he asked nuzzling our noses together.

I nodded and wrapped an arm around his neck, the elephants of my stomach already multiplying.

"let's keep the hugs for later, prom is about to end"

he dropped me and we walked hand in hand till we reached the medium sized white tent where kiss Daniels 'mama' was blaring from the speakers.

see girl I'll cherish you

we entered and I had to cringe and close my ears because of the sound and booming of the speakers

I'll stand for you o

Not many people noticed us because they were all on the dance floor, doing what teenagers do best; doing the sandwich dance.

I won't lie to you, but I fit lie for you o

I don't know whether you guys know it, so basically a girl stands in between two boys as they dance with her. One at the back and another at the front.