chapter twenty-seven; Part one

Recap;

"assalamu alaykum"

I looked up and when I saw her all the anger I was feeling resurfaced.

"you prick!" I yelled before standing up and launching myself at her.

"back off from Ayman you husband snatcher!" I attached yasmin, slapping punching, kicking- all of it.

all my thoughts were clouded with anger, vicious dark anger. I wanted to rip her hair apart till her scalp starts bleeding.

"aymaaaan" she yelled as I continued to assault her.
She was in a skimpy dress that reached her mid-thigh. That was it. She wasn't wearing any scarf or anything underneath her dress.

"you're coming to my house with this type of cloth? News Flash he's married, to me! Back the fuck off" I yelled kicking her leg.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Aymans booming voice said making me shiver and stay rooted to my place.

I turned swiftly and glared at him "you're mine Ayman! Mine! I don't care whether you made a bet on me, I'm ready to forgive you! I won't let her have you. No, nuh uh never!" I shouted like a mad woman.

Ayman angrily stomped towards me "oh and you think violating my guest is a way to make me like you? Nina I don't like you! You're not my type! You're too young, naive and stupid for me so do yourself a favor and go up your room!" he shouted "now!"

I staggered back as his words sunk in.

you're to young, naive and stupid for me

you're not my type

I tear slipped from my face as I watched him pick yasmin and take her to the couch.

his words hurt me, it's like a sharp knife has been twisted into my gut and then salt is poured over it. My lips quivered and I angrily dashed away the tears.

you know the saying, if you love a person let him go, if he comes back he's eventually yours and if he doesn't it wasn't meant to be?

well I don't agree with it. I'm not letting Ayman go. I'll fight for him because he's destined to be mine.

Ayman needs me in his life and I made a promise to his mom to bring there fun, bubbly non-alcoholic Ayman back to them.

"yasmin get out of my house. Ayman I don't want her to be in here. She should get the hell out! Now!" I ordered folding my hands in fist and walking to towards them.

I was a mess, emotionally, physically and mentally. And I wanted nothing more that the pain to stopped.

"Nina don't touch her" Ayman warned.

I shrieked before jumping on her but I'm stopped by Ayman who carries me against his shoulder.

"I hate you yasmin! I freaking hate you! Why Ayman? Is he the only man in the world! Please leave him for me, I'm begging you!" I yelled fighting against Ayman's shoulder.

I didn't know when my shouting turned into loud subs as Ayman dropped me in my room

"Ayman no! Please no!" I yelled following him outside my room but he pushed me back in then locked the door.

I slumped against the door and cried my eyes out. Everything in my body hurts!

I don't want to live anymore. Astag-firullah but I just wanted to die so that I don't feel the pain.

a small ping comes from my phone which was on the mirror. I stood and checked it, it was a message from Mtn.

I hissed then exited it. I stared at the picture of my screen

it was Ayman and I, when we were happy. I was smiling happily while he was kissing my neck.

that won't ever happen Again!

Ayman won't hold my hand!

he won't call me beautiful!

he won't try to persuade me to make out with him again!

he won't talk dirty to me ever again!

with that last thing on my mind I let our a piercing sound before throwing the phone against the wall, making it shatter into pieces.

I didn't want anything that reminded me of him. I removed the shirt I was wearing because it has his scent.

I removed all the cloths that he left in my room and threw them into the dark dark places of my closet

finally checking myself one last time in the mirror, I angrily threw all the Kylie cosmetics lipstick he bought for my birthday, on the mirror table. They shattered on the floor making clink clink sounds.

I slumped on the floor, all of me hurts, physically, mentally emotionally. Everything!

"make the pain go away!" I yelled "please!"

*********

don't hate me!

But the story will be boring if I just said they lived happily after aye?

Vote and please comment!!

xxx