Chapter twenty-eight; Part one

Hanina's POV

hes humming to music! hes actually enjoying it! I now get Ayman. He's a player and he played with me.

two freaking weeks!! He hasn't talked to me or looked my way.

I'm a total mess while hes here baking and humming to music.

I look horrible and ugly while he's looking as good looking as ever.

"Ayman?" I called out. It sounded more like a question. My voice was croaked and almost gone

there's nothing I've been doing lately other than crying. Crying morning, crying afternoon, crying evening.

I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, I just cried.

Ayman looks up from his bowl and I freeze my breath hitching. His eyes as dark as ever regarding me slowly. He had a pained and worried expression on his face.

oo I forgot, he didn't want me talking or being near to him.

"wait and listen to me before you snap at me" I muttered quietly lowering my eyes and going towards him behind the counter.

I tried as much to maintain our distance although I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and never let go.

he still hasn't replied me. He's just staring at me, his mouth agape.

"I want to go to Aaliyah's house" I said quietly, playing with the flour in the bowl beside me.

"no" was his single reply before he continued what he was doing, completely ignoring me.

"excuse me? No? Please" I begged

"I said no! Now get out of my site" he snapped glaring at me.

"urgh!!" I snapped "what the heck is wrong with you?!" before I know it I had grabbed a handful of flour and poured it on his face.

"omg" I gasped moving back a little. His face and hair were all covered with flour. He cleaned his eyes before sending daggers my way and picking the bowl that contained the eggs.

"why did you do that?" he questioned pinning me with his gaze.

I couldn't move, I was rooted to the place.

"I'm.... so..rry" I stuttered bringing my palms up and joining them together in a 'prayer like' form.

"no you're not" he murmured smirking before breaking three eggs on my head.

the wet goo-ey York slims down my face and drops to the floor.

this means war Ayman Aminu!

I grabbed the bowl next to me which happened to be sugar and poured it at him then I quickly ran for the dining area, adrenaline surging through my veins.

I squeaked and squealed as Ayman caught my waist and pulled me backwards, crushing me to his chest.

he poured food coloring all over me, my face my hair and my dirty clothes. All.

I squealed and burst out laughing as he turns me and spins me around.

he trips on something and we go staggering to the floor but he blocks me with his body and I end up lying on top of him.

he turns us, now being the one hovering over me. my heart beat thumped against my chest as he brushed away a slimy and wet hair away from my face.

"you've lost weight" he pointed out, running his hands over my face.

"you look good" I smiled shyly and touched his face.

"looks deceive Nina" he said nuzzling our noses.

I missed this.

I closed my eyes and sighed, I miss him, everything about him. Opening my eyes I catch him staring at me, his eyes blocking so many emotions.

I ran my hands through his hair and brought our faces closer.

"what're you doing?" he stared at me skeptically.

"I miss you Ayman" I muttered before slowly joining our lips.

my stomach swam with butterflies as I sighed while Ayman deepened the kiss. He wrapped his hands around my neck and brought us up so that I was sitting on his lap.

he's body felt hot and electrical jolts ran through my veins till they reached the tip of my toes.

Ayman nipped on my bottom lip making me moan. Getting the opportunity he thrusted his tongue into my mouth.

his kisses were mirrored with hurt, anger and frustration. His hands were crazy under my shirt and I arched my back as I feel the latch of my bra getting removed.

"Ok if I see anymore I think I'm going to die"

I jumped away quickly from Ayman and covered my face.

"Farooooq I'm going to slaughter you today" I heard Ayman say.

I looked up and stared at them both. Farooooq had a huge grin on his face while Ayman was looking as cold as ever.

no!

"Ayma–" I get caught off before I even finished.

"don't ever do that again. Yes you can go to Aaliyah's" he murmured before standing and walking away from me.

~~~~

".... And then after that makeout session he snapped at me and walked away" I finished the story and collected the tissue Aaliyah passed my way.

I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"oh my little monkey" Aaliyah stands from her window seat and hugs me, squeezing me to her body.

"I know I'm supposed to be over him with all the things he's doing but I still love him" I sobbed clutching her close to my body.

"Ooo hanina I'm so sorry, have you told mama?"

"what will I tell her?? And besides I broke my phone" I sniffed and hiccupped.

"hanina Sai hakuri, dama haka zaman aure yake( that's how marriage life is)" she squeezed my arms comfortingly.

"Allah I'm tired, I just want to go home"

"I'm so sorry baby. Have you received the mail for the university?"

"yeah" I nodded "I'm going tomorrow to see if I have an admission. But still we're not starting till next year ai"

Aaliyah smiled and popped a chocolate bar in her mouth "yeah I know. I sure hope we get an admission"

"Inshaallah we will. Do you think I should call Ayman and thank him for letting me come?" I asked.

"what?! Heck naw! Hanina you have to start backing off too. Start showing him you don't care that's when he'll know what he's missing" she stated glaring at me.

"Ok" I frowned "please come and sleep with me today?" I pleaded giving her the poppy dog eye.

she shakes her head "you know I can't. Mommy won't let me"

"Ok then. What do we do now?"

"we can drive around and go shopping"

"Yayyy let's go" I leaped from the bed and adjusted my mid-thigh sweat dress.

"you're not going like that! Kinga face inki kuwa(have you seen your face)?" she grimaced jokingly.

"Aaliyah real nice way of telling me i look ugly" I playfully glared at her.

she laughed and pulled me with her to the mirror "let's make you up Mrs Ayman Aminu"