Chapter thirty-one: Part three

Twins above

Twins above

Recap–

"Nina tell me to stop if you don't want this to go any further because if i pass this stage i don't think i can ever stop" Ayman whispered to me. His chest heaving up and down just like mine. His eyes were dark and clouded with lust.

I opened my mouth to speak but got cut by the door opening.

"What're you guyth doing?"

Oh crap!

Hanina's POV

I squeaked and jumped away from Ayman, quickly wrapping both of us with the duvet.

By the door was Kalthuum licking her lollipop pop and staring at us with an innocent cute face.

My heart beat erratically as I sucked in a breath and leaned my head against the headboard. Ayman was doing the same with his eyes closed.

"Hey Kalthuum" I said with a shaky voice waving my hands. My face was the only thing showing.

My boobs were spilling out of my bra and I doubt safaa will be happy if she learns her daughter saw me like that.

My jeans were half way down and I tried as much as I can to pull them up.

"Ith Uncle Ayman still thad (is uncle ayman still sad)" she asked walking towards us.

I panicked and gripped the white duvet harder.

"No baby" Ayman quickly answered "I'm happy" he grinned his face splitting into two.

"Yayy!" She yelled "mommy?!" She called out loudly.

"No!" Ayman and I said at the same time but it was too late, safaa was already inside the room.

She gasped and pulled kalthuum to her side "what did she see?" She asked glaring at us.

"I thaw uncle Ayman biting Anty haninath lipth again (i saw uncle Ayman biting Anty Hanina's lips again)" Kalthuum said nodding at us.

"You guys!" Safaa yelled "don't you know the use of keys on a door?!"

"Hey don't scold us! Its not like we did anything bad" Ayman shrugged holding my hand in his under the sheets.

I bit my lip and turned to him smiling.

"You know Kalthuum and her mouth. I'm pretty sure she's gonna tell everyone. So good luck" Safaa grinned giving us a thumbs up.