chapter twenty-six; Part two.

Please load the picture.

Recap;

I nipped on his earlobe and I heard him gasp "you know even if im not ready to take that big step yet, we could do other things" I whispered in his ear.

he turned me round his back so that I'm facing him now, I smirked, well that got his attention.

"what other things?"

Men, men men. They say women are hard to handle and are unpredictable but for me I totally disagree.

women are easy to handle, very easy infact. Treat them nicely and you'll be the happiest person On earth but treat them bad you'll see worse.

but men?? Especially a man like Ayman is the definition of stubborn. I'm here practically on my knees begging him to not be angre with me but he's treating me like shit.

we normally eat together but today he took a different plate and ate alone.

he had grown more annoyed when he asked what other things and I told him kissing and holding hands.

seriously what did he expect me to say. I've watched it on movies and read it on books.

unexperienced newbies like me in the whole 'having sexual relationships end up being sad and miserable.

and I didn't want that to happen so I'm saving myself from a heartbreak. Ayman will be with me and he'll end up regretting it.

I didn't know anything about that thing and I didn't want to know.

I watched from the sink as Ayman typed away on his phone, his eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was in a thin line.

I sighed and dried my hands, I had just finished stacking the dishes in the dishwasher.

"are you going to keep ignoring me?" I asked when I reached him.

"are you going to keep refusing me of what's mine forever?" he shot back without even glancing my way.

I gulped and blinked back the tears in my eyes "why are you being so difficult Ayman? I've told you countless times I'm not ready yet" I spoke gently not wanting to raise my voice on him.

"you think I'm being difficult?" he turned and faced "eventually you'll not be a virgin forever, why not get it over with??" he spat pushing his chair back and standing up.

I walked beside him trying to keep up with his pace.

what the hell is holding you back?? My subconscious growled.

I pushed her at the far end of my head and followed Ayman to the living room.

if you won't give him what he wants, he'll go outside and look for it. A voice in my head said.

my body turned numb as I imagined the thought of Ayman being with another woman.

no!

I shook my head and bit my lip. I never want that to happen.

God I'm such a dummy!! Here I am being afraid not even thinking of the precautions.

Ayman has yasmin, she's beautiful, and confident. Everything I'm not. He hangs out with her almost everyday and someday when he gets impatient.

something I don't want to happen will happen.

I sighed and rubbed my temple slowly walking towards him. My heart beat accelerated and adrenaline shot through my veins.

I stood in front of him blocking him away from the TV.

"move" he pushed me away.

"no Ayman stop" I held his hands that were on my waist trying to push me off.