Chapter thirty two

Ayman ran passed me with a whoosh. The blood in my vein pumped as I ran towards him.

I wanted to win, I'm the very competitive type of person

We ran up the stairs, me trailing directly behind Ayman

Ayman being the clever boy he was blocked me when I wanted to overtake him.

He opened up the door to my room but before he could land on the bed, I jumped on his back and we went tumbling down on the fluffy carpet.

"Argh... My back" Ayman groaned.

I was lying on top of him, my head buried in his shoulder.

I didn't know when I started giggling or when I burst into laughter.

"You cheated!" Ayman accused pushing me off of him.

"No I didn't" I shrugged wiping the tears in my eye "now we both have to cook" I smirked.

He glared and me and murmured something then stood up and gave me a hand to hold.

I grabbed the hand and he pulled me up.

"Let's go now" he ordered.

"No I want to take a shower. And you have to pray" I folded my arms and tilted my head.

Sometimes I always wonder whether Ayman prays. Because he drinks I just see him as a non-practicing Muslim.

"Oh yes, well make sure you come out by the time I'll be done with the prayer"

"OK" I nodded "Ayman do you pray?? As in do you do it everyday?"

He gave me a stupid look before answering "I know what you're thinking Nina. Yes I pray and I never miss a prayer"

I smiled and walked over to him "I'm glad"

I stood on his tippy toes and he looked down at me.

"I want to kiss you but I don't want to be the person leaning him" I admitted with a shy smile.

"Hmm.. Really?" He asked bringing his face closer to mine.

"Yea–" before finishing the sentence he had already captured my lips in his.

I gripped onto his shirt and clung onto him. His scent made my body go haywire.

He groaned when I broke the kiss.

"Ayman is making out the only thing on your mind?!" I scolded when I saw him pouting.

He nodded and smiled eagerly "yes now come let's continue"

I shook my head "I'm entering the shower now. So go and pray"

"Nina wait" he stopped me by holding my hand "can I come inside? I know you won't let us shower together so can I just watch?"

I giggled and rolled my eyes "you're joking right?"

"Wallahi no" he said seriously.

"Well the answer is a no. Ayman you're still under punishment Fah!! You have 7more points to go to pay back for what you did but I don't even think you're suffering enough!"

His mouth forms an 'o'

"I'm sorry toh. But its not always my fault! If you don't like it why do you always kiss back?" He questioned, mockingly raising a brow.

"Because you're so irresistible you fool!" I murmured hitting him on the stomach.

I staggered back and put my hand over my mouth.