chapter twenty six; part one

I'm like yeah she's fine

wondering when she'll be mine

she walked past I pressed rewind

to see that face one more time

and I gat this sowed-up

"is it soda or sowed up I don't even know!" I muttered to myself and switched off the song.

I checked the time on the clock to see it was almost to twelve. Why is Ayman taking so long?

I switched off the gas and strolled to Ayman's room in his hover-board.

I had a wide grin plastered on my face since Friday, that refused to come off. And it was already Monday!

it was all because–

a) Ayman and I kissed

b) Today is my graduation

c) Ayman and I kissed

d) Ayman and I kissed

Ok don't say I'm over exaggerating or anything but I mean I'm allowed to exaggerate right??

and I could tell Ayman was getting kinda out of controls with his hands.

on Saturday we went over to my house to greet my parents and the two pregnant ladies; manal and zury.

I was at the backyard staring at the scenery when Ayman came and attacked me with his kisses.

we ended up heavily making out there till yasir came and interrupted us.

I was blushing real hard and I couldn't look yasir in the face that day.
and then on Sunday it was my room; inside the closet. He was close to removing my shirt when Kalthuum came running inside.

when she saw us she ran to her Mom–safaa and kept muttering uncle Ayman is a bad boy. He was biting Anty Hanina's lip so hard and she was telling him to stop.

a confession I was actually moaning don't stop.

omg I'm so shy right now. It's just Ayman he makes me feel things unknown that I've never felt before. He makes my body temperature rise to its boiling point and makes my stomach clench in want and need.

I entered his room to find it scattered as always. He had stuff he draws with by the window seat, while his cloths were on the floor or on the bed.

I sighed and slumped on the bed, I cleaned his room yesterday and now see how it is.

"Ayman" I called his name.

"yeah babe?" he answered from the bathroom.

"hurry will you? The batter is waiting for you"

we were making breakfast together today. He agreed on doing the pancakes and waffles while I melt the chocolates.

"come in Please" he muttered.

"you want me to come inside your bathroom?" I asked standing up and walking to the door.

"yup" he answered.

I pushed open the door and stood by the doorway.

Ayman was by the mirror, shaving cream smeared all across his jaw. And did I forget to say he was shirtless and wrapped only in a towel?

I gulped and stared at his hard looking chest and abs, obviously. Water was dropping from his hair to his stomach then it disappeared into the towel.

"Nina my face is up here" Ayman jolts me out of my trance and I looked up to see him smirking.

"I know that" I murmured, a blush creeping up my cheeks "what is it that you want?"