Chapter thirty-Part one

Zury and Manal above

Hanina's POV

I couldn't contain my happiness and excitement. Finally! After all the wait I'm going to meet my little nieces.

And not one but two! Twins! I've always had a soft spot for twins. I loved them.

My face was in a wide grin as I practically jogged while following Uncle Khalid and Baba.

Mama was with Manal.

"Uncle khalid what're their names?" I asked jumping up and down.

God I'm so hyper today!

"Chab, you want Zurie to strangle me kenan. My lips are sealed" he did this zipping thingy over his mouth then he threw the invisible key.

"You are no fun wallahi" I pouted and looked over at Ayman who was in front of me.

I was shuffling on the hospital floor and doing a little weird dance of dab then jump then dab again.

"Wow you're really energetic" Ayman commented, bringing his phone up to my face.

"Yasss baby yasss!" I grinned throwing my hands up.

Thank god Baba was a little bit ahead of us. We climbed up some stairs then reached a quiet area at the end of the hall way.

"Zury is sleeping so don't make any loud noise" Baba said, sending me pointed looks.

I moved away hairs that were blocking my view and stuffed them back into Ayman's hoodie then nodded at baba.

Uncle Khalid motioned to open the door but a nurse comes running towards us.

"Hey good evening, I'm sorry but you guys can't enter. Visiting hours are over" she said while trying to catch her breath.

"What?!" I gasped "we have to wait till tomorrow?!"

"Yes" she nodded "her husband is the only person allowed"

I frowned and leaned against the wall "you've gotta be shitting me"

"Well then Yasir we should get going home. Hawwa (Mama) is staying with Manal for the night. Ayman and Hanina you should get going to"

I nodded before hugging both baba and yasir good night.

They walked away and left us behind.

"Your highness your legs don't work again?" Ayman inquired staring at me with amusement evident on his face.

"Hmmm uhm" I nodded, batting my eyelashes "piggy bank ride?" I grinned smiling adorably.

Ayman sighed then bent down "you know I can't say no to those cute lips"

I squealed before jumping on his back and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He walked us outside to the parking lot and then we entered the car and drove off.

"I bet the babies have my nose; both zury and Manal's" I said out loud.

Ayman chuckled "keep dreaming"

I punched him on his arm then joined him in his laughter. The laughter died down and the car gets enveloped with silence.

I moved uncomfortable on my seat till I found a better position. I was still sore and my backside hurts but i kept quiet.

I still couldn't wrap it around my head that I wasn't a virgin anymore.

That wasn't how I imagined my first time at all. Lord! I don't even imagine myself doing those kind of stuff. The scene always turns awkward in my head so I end up brushing them off.