Chapter twenty

Ayman.. Isn't he just soo good-looking??

Hanina is so lucky! xx

  "Sarah stop hugging me! Kina so kika she nine?(do you want to kill me)" Ayman struggled to get the brunette off of him.

   she had her legs wrapped around his waist as we walked further into the house.

     there was a huge mahogany table directly under the spiraling stair-cases that meet at the top.

   on the table was a huge flower vase.

ayman still struggling with Sarah turned to a door to our left. 3 doors like it were around the foyer

  each two facing another two

     "hanina the other doors are my step-mothers side" Ayman explained while knocking to a door that I'm guessing is his side.

   Sarah turned her head to my side. Her dark emerald green eyes twinkling while her red lips were in a grin.

   "your husband is so comfy" she said to me before nuzzling her self more deep

   Ayman groaned and lightly hit her on the back "tell me why you're back again"

    The door gets opened by Hanifa and she dragged me in hugging the life out of me.

   my nose meets the sweet and amazing scent of incense sticks the moment I entered. I inhaled more while I hugged Hanifa back.

   she herself was smelling of incense sticks.

  "Sarah get off him! His wife is around!" Munifa appears from the door at the far end of the living room.

  I chuckled and smiled shyly.

I like Sarah, she's cute. But i'm still wondering, who is she?

   "hey!" I waved at Munifa as she hugged me.

The living-room was brightly lit making the living room look bright. Pictures and pictures of Ayman and his sibling were plastered on the wall.

   we moved over to the brown chesterfield couches. The two-sitter dipped low when Munifa, Hanifa and I sat on it

    ayman was still struggling with Sarah on the three-sitter.

   "keh atop kissing my cheek! You're putting lip-gloss all over my face!" Ayman scowled and tried to push her off while cleaning his face.

    "ayman I missed you! Now stop and lemme kiss your cheek just once" she pouted.

   "mommy!" Ayman yelled

I gulped in the saliva in my mouth and fidgeted, biting my lower lip.

   I haven't met ayman's mother since after the mother. The lady intimidates me with her high-fashioned clothes, her rich jewelries and her awesome smelling perfumes.

   and I've heard stories of mothers-in-law. If you're lucky you'll get along with her while if you're not lucky you meet her bad side

   "mommy!" Ayman yelled again.

Munifa and Hanifa had their phones out. They were laughing their ass off. If I wasn't so nervous I would've joined them too.

   I wouldn't want to be in ayman's place write now. Sarah was kissing his face like a baby while he tried all his best to dodge her kisses.

   my subconscious scowled at her, hands akimbo and mouth in a pout

  idiot! Do something! She scolded