Chapter twenty-five; Part three

song for this chapter; thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. Play it in a low volume, I think you'll enjoy it more

I stared at the place dumbfounded, my mouth too dry to say anything. The view was perfect and I could see the pool and basket-ball court from here.

the stars were shining bright and were reflecting themselves on my glittery shirt.

the balcony was decorated in balloons, tons and tons of balloons that I couldn't count. On the floor, on the pillars, on the balcony railings everywhere.

in the middle was a middlesized table wrapped in a white table cloth. A single flower was inside a transparent vase and two silver platters were on either sides of it.

I found all this hard to wrap around my head.

How?

When?

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet.

I turned around slowly till I was face to face with Ayman. He had his hands in his pocket and he was shuffling from side to side biting his lip.

will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheek?

"do you like it?" he sctrached the back of his neck.

I didn't know when I attacked him and wrapped my arms around him or when the tears started to flow.

and darling I will be loving you till we're seventy.

"hey why are you crying?" he panicked running his hands up and down my arms.

"it's just" I pulled back staring at him. I couldn't stop the tears "you're such a good man Ayman. Everything about you. You've been nothing but nice and romantic lately and I'm so thankful for that. I don't know how to repay you" I sniffed "thank you soo much for everything, I love them. All. You took me to prom and then brought me home to a surprise dinner. It's so nice and overwhelming to have someone give you that attention"

and baby my heart could still full us hard at twenty-three

I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and him around my waist

"you're welcome Nina, it's your birthday you deserve to feel special. Now wipe off your tears and come enjoy my cooking" he dropped me and wiped my tears off then kissed my forehead.

and I'm thinking about how, people fall in love in mysterious ways

maybe just a touch of a hand

I smiled and then walked through the balloons with my man hand in hand.

"you cooked?" I chuckled sitting down.

"well yeah, but it's not your normal cooking" he nodded smiling shyly.

me I fall in love with you every single day

and I just wanna tell you I am, so honey now

we opened the platter at the same time and I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach and gripping the table so that I wouldn't fall.

take me into your loving arms

kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Ayman regards me quitely a small smile lingering on his lips

"stop laughing!" he sulked "that's pretty much the only thing I know how to cook"

"Ok Ok" I controlled my laughter all though I still have a huge grin on my face "but you didn't cook, you made the cheese hamburger and fried the chips, that's what you're supposed to say"