thirty four- Part two

"Hanifa pray maghrib then remove the henna for Hanina!"

"Sarah after hanina prays you remove the coils in her hair!"

"Reeda start her makeup. Remember simple makeup"

Safaa threw orders from one end to another. We were all inside my room 'making' me up.

I was now freshly bathed and shaved. I bathed in something like milk, it was white and smelt really nice. My hair was washed and coiled. My toe nails and finger nails were manicured and painted with henna.

I truly felt like a princess right now. How all of them were taking care of me. I didn't get that attention during my wedding.

"What am I wearing?" I questioned waiting for Munifa to finish her wudu so that I can enter and do mine.

Kalthuum was beside me on the bed playing game on her iPad and munching on the cookies I finished making earlier.

"Ayman said something short and revealing" Safaa smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

Ayman tells everything to Safaa so hearing this, I wasn't surprised at all.

I looked away. Heat gathering in my cheeks

"Hanina I'm hungry. I'll eat food before you pray" Aaliyah said getting off the fluffy carpet.

Hanifa raised from the carpet too "me too. Let's go and raid her fridge Aaliyah"

They ran out of my room, leaving Anty Farida, Sarah, Safaa and Kalthuum with me.

"I wonder what Ayman is planning" Anty Farida muttered.

Even I too was very curious in finding out. He didn't tell me anything regarding it. It was just all of a sudden.

"I bet it'll be something romantic. My baby brother is in love with you Hanina" Sarah said looking at me straight in the eye.

My breath came out in pants "I'm not really sure about that"

"What?!" Safaa gasped "do you need neon lights flashing on his forehead with those three words?? Ayman is obviously deeply in love with you. Trust me"

I blushed my heart dancing with pure excitement. To hear Safaa and Sarah saying that was the best thing that ever came from their mouth to me.

Munifa came out and I walked into the bathroom. Hanifa was still downstairs so I removed the henna that Aaliyah did my self. It was a simple design on my two hands.

After wudu I prayed then Sarah started doing my hair while Anty farida started the makeup.

"Safaa when is your due date?" I asked.

From somewhere behind me she answered "today is the 28th right ?? My due date is first week of next month"

I nodded and kept quiet as Anty farida kept applying stuff on my face. Those stuff were foundation, eye liner, highlight and a nude minty lipstick.

The room was loud with Aaliyah and Munifa blabbering about different things. Kalthuum's iPad volume was on high as she sang along to a nursery rhyme. The blow-dryer for my hair was on so you can imagine how loud and noisy the house will be.

All the makeup and hair gets finished a little bit after isha. The only thing remaining was my clothes.

"OK so the dress is pretty short but Ayman told me that it'll be only you and him so you can wear it" Safaa said bringing out a peach short jump suit. It was a simple suit with two golden buttons and a small pocket on the left side of the chest area.