thirty five

Saturday 11 November

   today was another beautiful Saturday. I had a smile when I woke up. Cuddled to my side is Ayman. He was rubbing himself against me like a cat.

    I rubbed open my eyes and looked to the side to see a pretty Ayman sleepy, a radiant smile on his face just like mine.

    his long lashes were planted innocently on his cheeks. I play with his hair, loving how soft it was.

   I checked the time on the wall clock. It was only 9:30pm
I couldn't understand how I can wake up early after the whooooole exercise Ayman and I did.

   we've pretty much slept in every inch of this house.

    his room, my room, the four guest rooms, the living room upstairs, the dining area, the living room downstairs (that one I've even lost count of how many times) the kitchen, and outside in the pool. All in not less than two weeks

    I grinned still massaging his hair, I loved every inch of it. I didn't get the big deal about being with the love of your life till now.

   I felt more closer to him every single day.

    Ayman stirred in his sleep before lazily opening his eyes

   his eyes lit up and he grabbed me, putting me on top of me. I squealed, laughing.

    "my favorite type of morning, with you right by my side when I wake up" I grinned and rubbed my hips against his winking.

  I felt his little member twitch as Ayman turned us around, making me the one at the bottom.

    "I love you" he murmured kissing my two eyes.

    "I love you" I whispered my heart mirroring the beat of his. The silky night gown I was wearing gets hitched up to my stomach.

    Ayman crouched down till he was facing my flat naked stomach.

    "I hope you're pregnant already" he whispered then kissed his way up from my stomach to my face.

    I frowned a little and stroked his beautiful face "is that why you're always making love to me?"

   he smiled warmly "I don't make love to you because I want babies. I want babies because I love you"

   my heart fluttered, the butterflies in my abdomen already starting a party in my stomach.

   he kissed me, slowly, gently, lovely  while his fingers slipped into my panties.

   I moaned against his mouth and he growled his kisses getting faster than and hot.

    "so Ayman or breakfast?" he looked up to me and asked, his eyes clouded with lust.

    I tilted my hips up to his groin and he got the message.

    *****

   "I dey made over you girl...."

    Ayman sang in my ear. We were outside for a little stroll around our streets. I've never really been out with foot till now.

   the street was very quiet. It had huge masquerade trees and big mansions. I like the serenity of the place.

   I turned smirking at Ayman "I'm drunk in your love"

   he grinned before grabbing me and wrapping an arm around my waist. With his hips plastered with mine we continued walking.

   I was in jogging pants and Ayman's yeezy shirt while he was in sweatpants and a grey shirt.

    "so....?" I bit my lip looking to my side to see his face "Ayman we look so weird"