Chapter thirty five; Part one

Monday 13th November
(two days later)

it has been two days now, two hideous heartbreaking days now without Ayman. He still wasn't found or seen anywhere, he just disappeared without a trace, leaving me with a bleeding heart.

the day before was the day I started freaking out. He wasn't home and he didn't call. By asr when I saw no sign of him, I called Shehu and he drove me to Ayman's house.

I had told mommy and everyone about it, by that time I was already in hysterics. Mommy had notified daddy and the police were involved.

right now a female police officer was asking me questions but I was far way distracted. I didn't want to be asked stupid questions, I just wanted my baby back.

Aaliyah nudged me hard on my side making me jolt back to reality.

"Hanina" said the police officer slowly. I didn't even see her face well because of the tears that were in my eye. She was plumpy and dark, that's pretty much the only thing I noticed.

"yea...? I replied my voice thick with unshed tears.

Aaliyah hugged me close to her. Hanina, Munifa and Sarah were wrapped up in a ball crying. Even mommy was trying pretty hard not to cry but pretty soon she will.

she was outside talking to a bunch of officers with daddy, Ayman's stepmother's and Anty Yusra.

Anty Farida and Safaa are on their way from Safaa's house.

"before Ayman and you parted ways on Saturday did he look ok? Or did he seem as if something was bothering him?"

I sniffed and wiped my eyes "he looked fine and good. He had on a vibrant smile when he dropped me off at Aaliyah's"

the officer nodded, jotting it down "do you know where he went after dropping you"

"he told me he was going to Faroooq's house and he did because when I called Faroooq he said he left his house after asr"

again she nodded and jotted it down.

"officer" I stood from my seat and knelt in front of her "please please I'm begging you find my Ayman. I swear I can't leave without him. I just can't please please please..."

I trailed off as new hot tears washed down my face. I needed Ayman. Where the hell can he be?!

the officer squeezed my shoulder while Aaliyah tried to get me up.

"Ayman you have to come back, please" I muttered out loud, staring at the huge blank TV.

is Ayman ok? Or is he hurt?

was he kidnapped?? by who??

or worse.. Is Ayman dead??

"no!" I screamed burying my face in my shoulder.

no he can't be... Just the thought of that made my stomach turn and bile rise up to my throat.

I stood up from the couch and ran towards Munifa's room. I made it to my bathroom just in time as if vomited all the things I ate earlier.

my hair gets taken away from my face as I removed everything in my stomach, again and again and again.

"Are you ok?" it was mommy's voice.

I shook my head no, my head hurt, my stomach hurt, my chest hurt, everything hurt.

she helped me stand and washed my mouth, it tasted weird. When we left the room, she passed me mints and I gladly took them.