thirty four- Part three

RECAP-
     I smiled, happy tears flowing down my face "I love you soo much Ayman, but all this wasn't necessary" I kissed him.

   "Yeah it was"

   "Why?"

   "Because I love you"

    A loud squeal left my mouth as I hugged him for like the hundredth time now. My mouth was starting to pain because of how hard I was smiling.

   my heart danced with happiness.

    "say it again" I demanded pulling my head back and staring at him.

  his eyes danced with excitement "I love you baby girl"

    "again" I said grinning

  "I love you" he smashed his lips on mine.

   I moaned, my hands disappearing into his hair.

   "Ayman seriously let's leave. I need you" I moaned into his mouth.

   he kissed me one last time before moving back and standing up from the floor "for the things I plan on doing to you, you need to eat"

   I gasped and stood up, the heat in between my legs increasing. Ayman took my hand and we walked to a wooden door.

    the room was a small cozy room with a dark red design. It had maroon wallpapers and a rug.

    at the middle of the rug several dishes of food were placed and surrounding the rug were huge colorful pillows.

   "it's beautiful" I said, dropping down beside Ayman on the rug.

    "I couldn't afford not touching you so I didn't put a table" he confessed sweetly then pulled me onto his lap.

   "what do you want to eat?" I asked my eyes going from one plate of food to the other.

    "you.." he licked my earlobe. I closed my eyes and pushed my self more into his body. My lower part brushing onto the 'bulge' on his trouser.

    "don't do that" he scolded.

   I laughed before stuffing my plate with food. I had fried rice, roasted chicken wings, plantain and sausages then for dessert mud cake.

   Ayman on the other hand had chicken legs that were marinated in sauce. Three slices of cheese pizza, a shawarma and for desert an icecream sundae.

    "how come you're not fat?" I asked half way into digging my delicious food.

    he shrugged keeping the fork and knife and eating the chicken with his hands "I work out yarinya"

    "see your mouth like yarinya, I'll punch you" I playfully glared at him.

    he smirked "my hard chest will break your small limbs"

    "ye ye ye ye ye" I said childishly, scrunching up my face.

   he burst out laughing "damn it. I'm so freaking in love with you"

   I blushed and blew him a kiss "I'm more than in love with you"

    "bawani... I love you mooooore"

   I shook my head chuckling "eat your food"

    he gazed at me haughtily "I'd rather eat you"

   "Ayman stop it!" I scolded, I felt so uncomfortable seating because my panties were soaked and Ayman was clearly not helping. He was making it worse.