Chapter forty

BIKO HELP ME AND COMMENT, THEY MEAN ALOT. Pleeeeeeeeez :)

**not edited

the week I've been dreaded was here. The day Ayman was leaving me has arrived. With a sad heart, I helped him pack over the weeks.

we had our fun and our petty arguments. I cherished them. I won't get to verbally argue with him for more than 5 months.

Ayman wasn't coming back till the first week of August. That's 7months from now. He'll be back by the first week and I'll deliver our baby the second or third, at least that was what the doctor told me.

it was already past zuhr and Ayman was to leave for the airport after asr.

everyone came to say bye. Right now his twin sisters were here, Kalthuum was over and Yasir was also here.

Mommy, his mom said her good byes last night. She said she couldn't face him today, she'll cry and stop him from going.

I was feeling all sorts of emotions as we packed the last things he'll need. What will it be like months without him?

I couldn't even start imagining the way I'll miss him. Every single day from now I'll sleep to an empty bed and wake up to an empty bed.

I already have the plan of keeping some of his shirts. His scent on them will calm some nerves inside of me.

"Hanina?!" Munifa yelled my name from downstairs.

I stood from the couch in the living room and walked till I reached the stairs.

Munifa has really changed these days. She no more hugged or smiled warmly at me. She was always cold and mean. Is it because of Yasir she was doing this?

"yes?" I answered, hovering over the railings.

"Ayman was the one calling you, he's in the screening room" she spoke and then turned and strutted away.

I smoothed my sweaty palms on my jeans then walked to the screening room. I was pairing the jeans with Ayman's baggy t-shirt.

when I reached the screening room, Ayman was by the big screen grinning wildly, his two hands were wrapped behind him.

I skipped to him, already excited to hear why he was calling me.

"Nina jaan" he smiled, kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his torso "Na'am Ayman na"

he laughed, swinging his head back "I have something for you"

I removed my arms and stepped back. When he brought his hands forward, two black leather bags were there.

"open the one in the right first" I pointed excitedly, jumping in my place.

he grinned "you're really excited I see"

"open!" I ordered, ignoring his teasing.

he opened it and brought out the most adorable stuffed doll I've ever seen in my life. It was small and black in color.

"remember I told you something about ordering a toy for little blip junior? This is it"

I collected the toy in my hands and grinned. It was so soft and it smelt nice. I did remember that he told me something like that. It happened at the hospital before we came back home.

"I'll keep it in my room and then transfer it to little blip's play room when it's done"

Ayman nodded and returned it to the bag.