Chapter thirty two- Part one

No!

No!

No!

  And freaking no!

  How can he possibly let her stay?! DanAllah DanAnnabi!! Like what the hell is wrong with his senses.

    "Ayman no!" I shook my head.

   I wrapped my hands around my chest and huffed.

   Is he freaking kidding me.

   "Nina" he warned "I'm not asking for your permission. I was telling you"

   I gasped "so you mean she's staying?!"

   He nodded and chewed his lip

    "What the hell happened to her own house?!" I asked angrily.

  I walked around the room, chewing my lip angrily.

    "I think she fought with her mom" he sighed "Nina she's my friend. Its nothing. I swear"

  I hissed, friend my ass

      "I don't like her and I don't want her staying in my house too!"

    "To hell with you!" Ayman yelled shoving a hand in front of my face.

   My body trembled and I stepped back.

   He yelled at me! He yelled at me just because of that excuse of a woman.

    "To hell with me?" I gasped my feet shaking "she's not staying in my house! If you like rent her a hotel room but she's not staying here!" I stared at him with two wide eyes just like how he was doing.

   His eyes twitched and he groaned "its my house too! And as per the husband I'm the head of the house. Whether you like it or not. End of discussion !! Yasmin is staying here!" He left the room, banging the door and making me flinch.

   I didn't like this at all. My heart was frowning, it was hurt. I sighed and massages my temple. I was really mad at Ayman. Why the hell will he do that? Urgh.

    I kicked his reading table with my foot and went out of the room.

    "Hanina I hope I'm not an inconvenience to you" Yasmin quickly said when we met by the stairs.

   Ayman was beside her, he was looking at me, making holes with his eyes on the side of my face. I refused to look.

    "Actually you are" I admitted, smiling.

   "Don't be rude!" Ayman reprimanded.

   I scoffed at looked at him "I'm my own person. You can't tell me what to do"

   I left them by the stairs and ran upstairs to my room. Shutting the door hard when I reached the room for Ayman to see how angry I was.

   I entered my room and stripped off my wet cloths then dumped them into a hamper. I wore a silky nighty. It was very soft against my skin.

   I sighed and brought out the hair dryer.

   I could here sounds coming from the room opposite mine.

    A knock comes from the door and I grimaced. Its probably Yasmin since Ayman doesn't knock. He just barges into the room

   "What do you want?" I asked coming out from the bathroom and staring at her by the door

  She had a purple and white night cloths on.

    "I wanted to ask where the qibla was" she said.

   Hmmm, so the girl does pray I thought in my head.