Chapter thirty four

*****

I watched as several cars passed by. I was stuck in the car for almost 30 minutes now.

What the hell is Ayman buying? The whole mall ?? I thought sarcastically.

I groaned before picking up my phone which Ayman calls thrash

He thinks it's a toy, he doesn't ready see it as a phone. Yesterday which was Saturday he kept throwing it up and catching it.

"Asslamu Alaykum Mama" I said smiling.

"Hey Hanina, how're you?" Mama asked at the other end of the phone.

I heard the wails of babies "I'm good. Who's crying?"

"All of them" Mama murmured groaning.

I laughed and scratched my head "eyya. Mama where's Baba?"

She sighed "he's working. Its Sunday but he's still working"

I wet my lips "Mama do you think he was serious on Friday?" I quietly asked.

"Yes he was"

I groaned "but why?!" I ask "why?! Mama I heard Yasmin talking about Haythem. He's in Abuja"

Mama gasped. I could almost feel her pain.

"My Haythem?? Oh how I miss my baby"

"Yes mama. He's back"

Mama sniffed, then chuckled sadly "I miss him Hanina but I don't want you talking about him. If baba finds out, Haythem is doomed"

I had so many questions to ask but I didn't want to do it over the phone. This deserves to be discussed with me and Mama together.

We ended the call and I kept the black thing on my lap. I was tired of sitting!

Ayman had dragged me away from the house saying he's taking me some where. I had got ready excitedly in a ripped jeans and black lacy shirt then jumped into his black Audi.

  On our way he stopped in this mall saying he needed to finish buying the presents he was giving kalthuum for her birthday tomorrow

Ayman was really keen on giving her awesome and plenty presents. He had drew a tree house for her and got it built.

I had smiled and pinched his cheeks when he told me. He was such a softie towards kalthuum.

The trunk of the car gets opened and stuff get thrusted inside. I didn't turn to look, I knew it was Ayman. I was mad at him. How can he just dump me inside the car and leave for over 30 minutes?! Urgh!

"Heyyy..." He said nervously when he entered the car.

I shot him a hot glare then turned my face to the other side.