"LA morning "

Oh my god again !!? I fixed that darn machine yesterday , it keeps breaking down . I'm so done with this day & its barely just begun. I should have stayed in bed. Should've muted that alarm. I laugh and think to myself and wonder, if I can cancel today and fast forward to a new one ? No unfortunately, that's not plausible. Oh well. Time to get my butt in gear. I have meetings to attend to and people that need money to pay bills and rent. Living in LA isn't cheap.

Names Shannon by the way. I was being pissy about my broken down coffee machine. I just started my own coffee brand. I've worked my ass off to build from the ground up. It started as a dream and quickly became a reality, thanks to a handful of people who believed in me and my visions. Thank god they didn't think I was nuts.

With so many coffee places already, you would think , why another one? It's just going to fall to the way side & be over shadowed by the mainstream well known advertised ones. You know what my answer is , I don't care. My brand is unique, the blends are pure , handpicked & blended and sampled personally by me. That's why I believed in this brand. I never gave up.

Fast forward to this minute , I'm running late for my own meeting with my crew. I still have to pick up new floor plans for the coffee shops , that will be making their debut in a very short time from now. My plate is full, but I live for this. I like being busy. I love being the boss even more. I have complete control over every step.

The sun is out and now I'm off to this meeting. Here's to a better day ahead. I always see the glass half full anyways so Its only gonna get better .