Burn me with passion

He never ceases to blow me away. I would have never guessed ,  that we would be here in Varadero beach ,Cuba , standing here on the balcony at the  luxurious Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa. It was like a dream staright out of a travel catalog. Crystal clear blue  waters. Beach as white as fresh fallen snow.  The tropical flowers blooms scented the  air taking your senses away to seventh heaven.

Shannon stepped out and joined me.He  was shirtless smelling like coconut lotion. He of course , had to make a coffee run. He could smell the stuff a mile away.  The stewardess had offered him some commentary , he of course passed, stating that he would say his taste buds some Cortidito.  I married a coffee snob. He only enjoyed Black Fuel or mine homemade.

We both had did our research about Cuban coffee and I was excited to enjoy some. Maybe the two of us could rumble up a complementary drink of our own through the Black Fuel brand. It was worth a shot. 

I took one sip of his.  I almost thought I was falling from the sky. It was so powerful and sweet but so satisfying at the same time. I was impressed the smoothness and rich bean flavors.  They really knew how to brew this stuff.

" I think we should go enjoy this on the beach , what ya think ?"  How can someone always smell so good even when they just wake up ? I didn't dare even breathe on him before I brushed my teeth an showered. He however didn't care morning sex was his favourite excersize to get his mojo pumping.  His libido didn't have a off switch .

" Let's go ! I'm up for a swim too. Lemme change ok." I sipped more of his coffee,  stepping down onto the beach. Yea , we had the best room in the place. Pool on the left of us and to the right , warm white beach sands. 

I could hear music playing.  Drums and upbeat tempos. I felt it in my soul. I never was a dancer , only in my bedroom with my stuff animals as my audience. But there  was  something about this music , so enthralling, sensual and spellbinding.  I inhaled the rhythms, needing to just  let loose in the songs . I gave Shannon a look,  he just knew. His hazel eyed could read my body and mind without me speaking a single word.

Hands all  each others body barely clothed, we danced. I never felt so free an alive. He spun me around , pulling me tight against his body. I reached my arm around his neck,  feeling his fingers stroking my arm , stopping just short of my chest.  My pulse quickened , my body was on fire at that point. I wanted his naked skin on mine. The sexual tempo brought out our seductive side. My nibbling intensified  on his ear as he fondled my chest. I looked around , No one was around us for miles.

" Fuck,  I want you!"  I purred  in his ear. I tunred around and watched his eyes darken. He slid his hand into my bikini bottom.  His thumb pad stroked my wetness making whimper and moan.  I licked  his neck, tasty his saltiness on my lips. I grabbed a hand full of his cock and rubbed it between my finger and palm. His eyes snapped shut as his fingers dig into my ass. 

" Lay down , NOW!"   he demanded , I didn't hesitate do obey his command. I craved his dominant side , his touching was more passionate when he switched into that mode.

I laid down on the warm sand and watched as he stripped down to nothing. He was a cinnamon shade of brown,  thanks to the sun. Tasty spicy dish he was. He can over my lips and I grasped his tip and softly massaged  it with my lips and tongue. He maneuvered in and out of my mouth which a precision like  rhythm.  I sucked and licked him savoring his taste.

" Fuck, god your mouth is gift , shit !"  Moaning  louder and louder , taking  him in  even more. My hands massaged his luscious ass. Oh Lord , his skin was so smooth and warm. His body was trembling, he sensed he was close,  pulling away. He wasn't ready for it to be over. 

His lips mimicked  his hands across every inch of my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.  "You taste like a sweet peach mmmhmm... sooooooo tasty "  He moans in my skin as his tongue set fire to my pussy. I reached down to his head, pushing him in further , feeling his lips seal around my lower lips. 

" I need you inside of me , please !"  I was hungry for him to be even closer to me.  I wrapped my leg around his body, echoing   his sucking  rhythms.  I wet my finger and rubbed my breast , my bodies  sensitivity was  magnified even more. Biting my lip , I suddenly felt  nothing.  I glanced up ,  he's looking back at me with such powerful  sexual hunger across  his face.

He parted my thighs and slid his cock into me so deep,  I felt like he would break me if   he went any further. Even then , I craved more. Slowly he slid himself in and out of me, kissing me from my lips to my neck, chin &  then my chest. His breath was heavy and warm against my skin. The sun couldn't match the heat that was felt between us in this moment. 

I jumped as I felt the water tickle my feet.  The waves came up further and further,  rushing over us. It was a like an authors  romance novel pages had come to life. I rolled over on top of his body and took control , riding him. My hands explore his chest. Our eyes lock and our bodies tremble, as we feel the explosive release  approaching. I ride him faster and feel his mouth seal around my neck, his big hands gripping my hips ,rocking my hips harder against his.  Fireworks set off inside of us,  as  we cried out in pleasure , cumming , shaking and very much satisfied. I gasped and tried to calm my heart back down. He however wasn't done yet with me. 

Quickly , he grabbed the towel we had just  made love on and used it to cover me,while he pulled his shorts back on. Laughing I said " Take me to bed , or lose me forever."

" Don't have to tell me twice " winking , he ran up the beach to our room ,laughing and kissing me along the way.  He was my soulmate for this very reason. I didn't have to think about our real life situations when we're together.  I wanted to stay this way forever in our own personal heaven.  I wasn't ready to leave just yet.