Blinded love

Hours passed by as we stayed in my car,  watching the sun go down over LA. The colors of the sky were magical. Something  about living in this city just makes you feel alive. I had lived in many other states, but  all failed in comparison.

Also , no one said hello here. . Well , very few did . Travis and i were some of the fortunate ones that still said hello and thank you. We got lots of confused looks,  but really we didn't care.

His hand held mine as we stay locked  in silence a little longer though I  was first to break the silence after awhile.

" Am I ugly ? Is that it ? Do i need a boob job or ass implants ? Tell me , what wrong with me ? And don't say nothing because you my best friend " I leaned my head against his broad shoulders and close my eyes. He had a calming affect on me when I was upset.

" You want to really know what's wrong with you? Really ? Ok lemme tell you what wrong with you. Ready ?" He sat up and I faced him.

" Ok tell me " I felt tears well up again. I was prepared to hear nothing but my heart was broken so what else can hurt me not the what had happened earlier.

" You give your  heart away to fast. You let him in before you really knew who he was. I could see the downfall of this whole situation. Not trying to sound cocky but it's  the truth. I can't feed you sugar coated bullshit jewels, that's not who I am. And you know this. He knew he could play you for a fool and then when he got you,  he found someone else to chase after. And thats why I warned you not to go there. He was talking to her this afternoon. I saw the texts but bro code is you don't say shit. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but you needed to find out for yourself. You need to move on. You can do better. Trust me. Off subject , I'm starving you wanna go grab some Chinese ? My treat "

He brushed his fingers along my face and go once this evening I smiled again. He really cared and looked out for me.

" Sure, let's go . I will buy us desert afterwards. " I went to kiss his cheek and our lips collided. Shock waves pulsed quickly throughout my body.

I just kissed my best Friend ! What just happened ? I went to back away to sit back but he pulled my lips back to his again. Kissing me with deep intensity. My heart  was spinning out of control. My heart bled for Shannon still  . Even so, I didn't pull away again. He didn't either. My hands went around his neck as he maneuvered me onto his  lap.

The car Windows fogged up quickly and his hands moved up into the back of my shirt making me grip his neck tighter. Suddenly , I  panicked, pushing him away. I can't ruin us like this. If we go there,  we may never come back down.

" We shouldn't do this right now. I'm sorry. Let's get food and head home.  I'm really tired and have to work in the am" I put my seat belt back on and we drove off.

As we arrive home again , he hugged me and said goodnight. If he only knew how much I valued our friendship over all else.

"Love you goodnight " i said standing there wondering what to do next.

" Nite " He closed the door as  I went into my room. I didn't feel like driving home and he agreed to let me steal his couch for the night.

I threw the covers back and taking off my shirt and bra. Throwing on my t shirt for bed. I fluffed the pillow and suddenly feel a whoosh of cold breeze go right past me. Then hands on my waist. Lips on my neck. His breath in my ear.

" Come,  sleep next to me . I won't try anything. I just crave your company. Please just for tonight ?" His nibbling intensified in  my neck and shoulders.

My body defied me. I reached back around his neck and said " I need you very much right now too  " He kisses me down my arm and my breath hitches feeling his hand grasp my right breast.

I laughed. " Hey mister ,I though you weren't gonna try anything"

He spun me around and kissed me so hard I almost  lose my footing.

" I love you , I always have. But now I love you more then a friend. I want you heart and I want it tonight, forever"

He swiftly lifted me into His arms and carried me up to his room. Suddenly I hear a tap on the window downstairs.  I look to see who it could be. I gasped loudly and scaring Travis half to death.

" What ? What's wrong did you see a ghost ?" He stops at the threshold of his room and turns to see what I see.

It's Shannon,  hes not happy at all. Loud  bangs on the door erupt and verberate  througout the house. I decided to go into Travis' s room and close the door.

The next thing I hear is shouting. And arguing. I hear my name and it scares me.

" Why the fuck did you kiss my girl you asshole ?"

" She saw you with Martine. She drove by your house she saw it all. I didn't tell her about that chick,  but now she knows. You fucked up. You hurt her bad. I'm trying to help her forget about you. "

" I love her. She knows that. I wanna see her. "

" It's to late the damage is done. Just go home. Give her time. "

" JULIE !!! PLEASE COME HERE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS !"

I didn't budge. Travis told him the truth.

" Damit LEAVE GO HOME DON'T GO IN THERE , SHE DOESN'T WANNA SEE YOU !"

The door flew open. He tried to touch me I didn't let him. I held strong and backed away.

" Let me explain "

" Theres nothing left to talk about.  I saw her and you kissed her. You don't love me. If you did , you would've never touched her lips. Please go " Tears flooded my eyes.

He grabbed me in his arms. I stood there limp , not hugging him back. He started to shake and say " I love you. I don't love her.  You have to believe me Julie. Tell me you love me "

I laid my forehead on his and said " I can't say it , you hurt me so deeply , I don't know If I  can ever love you again. Please.... Just go."

He let me go finally. Our eyes met.  I stared into his eyes filled with tears.

" I will do whatever it takes for you to forgive and love me again. Trust me I'm not giving up"

" Why did you kiss her. I wanna know what's so wrong with me ? What does she have to offer that I don't? Explain that to me. "

He stood there and wiped his eyes and then said " She isn't in love with her best friend like you are. You don't think i see how Travis looks at you ? Or  his face when I bring up your name. You don't think i don't know? He is in love with you and has been since I came around. He doesn't want us to be together,  i see that now. So there you go. You asked ,you just got the truth. That other girl only wants me. Just me. So I'm gonna go, but you will realize soon that I make you happy. Your gkibg to forgive me sooner or later. You will see. "

I was mad.

" Don't fuckin blame Travis for this! You messed up not him. He's not in love with me your making that up. Nice try. Go back to her. Shes your trophy girl right ? "

Shannon stopped inches in front of my face and said " No actually, you were and still are. " And he turned leaving me standing there in the middle of the room. "But you don't love me anymore"

I laid on the bed and cried myself to sleep. I could feel Travis come in bed behind me. He pulled me in close to his body. " You guys need space. I'm tired,  lets sleep shall we"

Sleep would be easy  for him tonight.  , but not me.