No holding back

The sun beams through the blinds and wakes me from my peaceful slumber. I lay here smiling feeling lucky to have found such a sweet man to keep me company. I prayed he wouldn't wake up and have a change of heart or regret what we did.

It's funny how one minute,  you think no one can ever take the place of a lost love , yet you see , that's how tricky love is.

I feel his hand on my shoulder. Turning over his eyes are open and his fingers trace the outline of my face.  Those succulent lips. Sexiest pair I ever saw on a man.

" What are you thinking about  ?" He pulls me closer and I lay my head under his chin. Hands all over my body. His breath tickling my shoulder. I'm happy.

" How about we skip work and just go somewhere do whatever we want to. What do ya say ?"

He didn't respond at first but then after a couple seconds " We did that yesterday. I have a full day today I gotta  get up and going , what time is it ?"  

" Seven am ". He jumped up and grabbed for how clothes.

" What time do you have to be there ?" 

I laid back and watched him run in the bathroom shutting the door.

"IN HALF HOUR !"   Water started and all I wanted to do was watch his body all soaking wet. Hell why not.

Tip toeing into the room , I stripped and pulled back the shower door.

"JESUS ? You scared me !"   He laughed and handed me his sponge. "Since your here , wash my back !"  
I poked his side and he jumped . I saw his broad muscular back all soaking wet.

I lowered the sponge up and down his shoulder and back. Then down to his sexy butt.

"Like what you see hmmm?" 

" Yea , not bad. I've seen better ". 
He spun around and grabbed around my body and pushed me up on the wall.

" Hey! Don't try anything mister !" 

His hands surrounded my head and I looked up.

" Thank you , for last night". 

I kissed his neck and wrapped my hands around his waist.

" I had fun , you got plans this weekend ?"

" With you  I hope. Oh wait , don't you have that trip planned with Travis ?" 

" Your more then welcome to come if you wish. I'm fact I want you to come ". 

His wide hands grabbed on my butt and he growled in my ear.

" I already did that remember." 

" Your so naughty , I love it. So you wanna join us or what ?"  

He grabbed the sponge and washed up and got rinsed.

" You ok?"  I began to wonder if maybe my tone of voice was a bit in uninviting. 

" Yea I will see you when you get back if that's cool ?"   He grabbed the towel and dried then dressed.

" I feel like your upset.  You wanna talk about it ?"  

" Not really .  I gotta go I will call you later ok ?"  Keys in hand we walked out the front door and I headed to my car.

He stopped.

" Wait ! Don't leave yet ".

I rolled down my window and he leaned in.

" We can talk later , it's nothing big I promise. Enjoy your day ".  Then he left.