pleasure your mind

Shannons POV

She's asleep in bed after a long flight. The plane touched down in The south of France in St Tropez. God the beaches here are unreal. The view from the plane was incredibly beautiful so i cabt imagine what they be like when we step foot on the sands tommorow.  Yea we decided to skip Rome and Paris and discover a new found place we'd never been. Warm winds cast across my skin as I sit on the balcony overlooking a breath taking veiw one no camera could do justice. I'm far away from the hospital bed and free to do as I please.

" Come back to bed ! Its so early isn't it ? " She groan and moans stretching arms high above her head. I stand up only to open up the balcony door slightly so I can see her & she can see me. My coffee has grown cold ,so  I need a fresh cup.

" You realize it's 11 am darlin , it's to beautiful out to sleep anyhow. Want some coffee ?" I sit at the edge of the bed , reaching for her hand. A telephone rings.By the sound of the  ringing ,  I can tell ,   It's not either of ours so I know it's most likely room service. Time to eat !

" Hello ?" I say with a chipper tone.

The man on  the other end offers me some tasty  choices. I finally   decided on a healthy scramble, some fresh juices and French toast of course topped with strawberries.

A short time later , a knock comes at the door. I open it revealing  a man dressed in a white and black uniform. He slowly  wheels in our delightful morning morsels,  I'm starving. Julie gets up to  help me serve up the dishes and pour us both juice.  I set her coffee  onto  the side table.

" Here , have some of mine , I insist ! " Smiling,  I take a bit off her fork and lick the excess whip cream off my lower lip. Which I see enticed her senses. I see her hand reaching down between my legs. My body craves her more then food right now. I attack those lips like an animal and her hand rubs up and down my lower region.

" Did you wake this way ? Or did the whip cream have something to do with it? " I ask with curiosity in my tone. I kiss her neck and pin her down  under me. Moaning into my lips we kiss as my knee movez between  her thighs,  allowing me to access her hidden parts. I don't know how much more I can hold back from ravaging her senseless. She's panting so loudly in my ear and yet we haven't even  begun this sensual journey to ecstasy.

I take down her panties ,then  run my hand up and down her thigh. She's so hungry for me. Slowly she kisses and licks my neck , biting my sensitive skin.  Fuck im losing my  composure. " Lemme seduce your body and mind baby. Lay back and enjoy the show" she says so innocently mixed  with a hint a seduction. This woman is the devil herself flesh and blood. Sex drive like no other.

I lay on my back and she lifts off her shirt and grabs my hands tying them together above my head. Her lips blaze a trail along  my body  going lower  and even lower.  When  she finally reaches   my lower abdomen , I close my eyes and hold  on , waiting for  that delicious mouth to drive me wild .

OH ....MY....GOD! She guides the tip of my cock along  her pussy. I feel and watch her rub it up and down her wet lips. Mmmmmmmm so sexy watching this ! She moves it inside of her then out again repeating the same torture , teasing me relentlessly,  making me go insane. She pulls away and maneuvers her gifted mouth over my length and sucks her juices off of me. The sensation is indescribable! She finally takes me all in her throat. Sucking me off with such force, I can't even think straight. My fingers grab her bun , releasing it all over her face. My hips thrust  up into her moutb as I high I can make them go. I close my eyes and listen to her sucking sounds and picture it along with this intense  sensation she's giving me , it's  fuckin MADDENING I TELL YOU! Fingers grip into my thigh, her nails digging deep into me, threating to draw blood.

I free myself from the hand ties and pound my fists into the mattress groaning louder and louder, I can't hold on anymore. I hold her head still and release myself into her  greedy mouth. She takes me down and looks at me through her messy hair strunned across her face.

She licks her lips as I try to calm my body back down from intense high she brought me to. We kiss as my fingers slide down to reach that pussy , easing in one finger , then another , and one more into her tight core. I fuck her mind with my touch , my eyes and three words she yearns  to hear me say , " I love you " Her eyes squeeze shut and she holds tight around my forearm. Gasping and panting , her breath tickles my lips. Our breaths  speaks the words we cannot say to each other.

" Shannon , don't stop ..mmm , please!!" Her quivering body Is about to explode with lust and passion. I don't want it end so fast , not just yet. My cock is painfully swollen.  I need to be inside of her body. Feel her closer to me.  I release my fingers and replace them with my cock. I taste her off my fingers then  kiss her. She moans, sleepily  smiling back at me. Ugh ....so wet and tight for me every time. The friction drives me insane .

" Baby look at me. " She whipsers to me. My hands grab her ass as I hit the right spot, making her pleasures magnify .The window opens with a bang, as the wind whips through the open window across our naked skin. Her nipple hardens under my wet lips. She wraps her legs around my waist. I push in deeper and thrust her  pussy  even faster  then before. She's  tightening up quickly and I need to cum again so badly.

Screams of a mad banshee echo all over the room , as I make her body come undone.  I unleash my cum into her body as I  feel her caressing my face.  Shaking , sweating , out of breath sex , is the best kind I say. I pull the sheet over the two of us and kiss her lips.

We came to realize breakfast,  as well as the coffee, had  gone cold. Oh well, there always brunch later on I thought to myself.  I stayed inside of her for a little bit longer. I wish we could stay this way forever , but forever is a very long time you know. I laughed to myself and she looked at me like I was crazy. I was indeed crazy  , crazy for this beauty beneath me. My reason to live another day. The woman I'd give my last breath to save. My everything.