I'm forever yours , faithfully

Jareds POV

She's gonna be shocked when she finds out I'm taking her to paradise. The last place she'd expected, tonight we will be married and she will share my last name. It's all set in stone and I can't wait to see what she  will do.  I need to call Shannon and make sure he hasn't told Julie anything.

Kim came  out to meet me  at the car. She asked me why we had to  get up so early and so I made something up ,it was because of  work stuff. She bought it , so hey there ya go. I found her saved pictures of the wedding dress she wanted and the bridemades dresses. Pictures of beaches, the same beaches , she spoken to me about countless times before. Her dream wedding location,  Santorini. Those 4 inch heels  she wore with nothing else when we had sex. Blood red roses as her bouquet. She devil , the twin of my soul. She's bold in taste and attitude like myself. The gifts should be arriving at the hotel. I feel her touching my hand and I take it to my lips smells like Chanel I recognize that scent anywhere. I'm a ladies man what can I say.

" Can we grab some coffee please , I cant function under these conditions. Not trying to complain.  But its early you understand right ?"  She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I shift the car in drive and head to the freeway to find my Angel some coffee. It's cold out this early too mid  December in L.A., not as cold as some places, still it's noticeably chilly.

It wasn't long before we found some. I decide to grab some tea and both of us snack. Now to check in at the gates.  She yanks my hand and I turn around and she gives the most conspicuous look. She's probably wondering why we are at the airport. Not budging, all she knows it work related. Tickets on Hand we are calls to board. Time to fly away far from this place.

Half a day away in St Tropez......

" Stop it ! Get up help me clean this up you snarky brat!"  Shannon couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't breathe. I felt so bad , but God it was so worth it! Travis had ordered us some cupcakes and some gelato. I had a spur of the moment idea , I thought it was fun. However Shannon didn't.  I took th liberty of taking a cupcake an tossing it in his face as he tried to kiss me. He was passed at first and then as I was felling bad be grabbbed two and smothered  them all over my face. Game on bitch !

Travis grabbed my waist and Shannon spooned some gelato and proceeded to drop it slowly down the back o my shirt. I screamed it was so so cold!  I couldn't move from Travis hold so I did what I thought would break it , I kicked him in the balls. Boom! Down on your knees buddy. He was moaning like white in heat. I watched his face and feel slightly bad. For a second until he grabbed my arms and tickled me till I wanted to pee. I was ready to wave the white flag scream "ok you win"      It was all fun and games until I hear something come from the bathroom. Is that Shannon ? Uh oh fun time is over.

I push Travis away and go to check on him.   I can't open the door , there something against it that won't budge. I look back at Travis and he takes the hint and I move over.  Finally after two hard shoves  the door is open. 

" Ouch damit ! That's hurts, thanks!"  Holding his head , theres blood on his lips.  Thinking at first he must have bit it on accident. I was wrong , he was vomiting blood. Why , I didn't know. I grab a wash cloth and wet it to wipe his mouth. He pushes my hand away. 

" Hey, I'm trying to help you "  I wiped him again and angrily, he pushes me away again. Now I'm really hurt. I stand up and walk back to the bed ,letting Travis take over. I could hear rustinling in the bathroom and then a thunk.

" Don't worry I'm ok "  Travis says back to me and then grunting sounds. I look over to see Travis is carrying Shannon.  I quickly get up and move aside. 

" I feel like shit guys , I'm sorry I just didn't want you guys to see me like that "  Shannon said as he pulled the pillow tighter  under his head. Travis and I ioned up the window and let in some cool air. 

" How's that feel , better" placing a cool cloth on his forehead , his skin is hot. I'm worried about him , what's going on that hes not telling us ?  I can hear the phone ringing in my purse. I paused almost wanting to ignore it. But my gut told me to answer it. It was Shannons doctor wondering where he was. I was so confused what he was talking about. As Shannon not telling me something ? Indeed he wasn't. I put his doctor on speaker and let Shannon hear. I wanted him to know he messed up , really bad in fact.

" I advised you not to take long trips , it could cause you serious health problems. Why did you ignore my advice Mr Leto ? This is critical , how are you feeling right now ?" The  Doctor asked with concern.

" I'm ok , I'm fine "  Shannon coughed and turned into his side and threw up again. Screaming in pain, he held his stomach, it hurt me to watch him like tbis.

" Mr Leto, I as your doctor, am telling you to go seek medical help now, not later but now. Hang up and go now , am I understood ? I'm gonna go now, I will be  expecting a call from a emergency room doctor later very soon I hope about your result of tests to be performed, good day and goodbye to you" 

We hung up and we set off to find the closest hospital. My phone was buzzing. I was hesitant to answer until I saw the caller ID, it was Jared.

"Hey , can't really talk at the moment.  Shannons sick and we need to get him checked out. Can I call you back in awhile?"  I could tell Jay wasn't happy about that by the sounds of his gruff exhale. 

" His doctor told him not to fuckin fly , why did he go ?"  He said angrily back to me.

" You know maybe because no one told me this until now. Why am I always in the dark? Is Kim with you ? "  I asked.

" Maybe , why do you ask ?"  He said back to me. I was tired of secrets was about to have a  break down with all that was happening around me.  I was tired of being strong, true of holding it all together, not showing emotion just for the sake of upsetting anyone.

" I'm sorry ok? Hold on lemme move"  I could hear him whispering to Kim that he would be back and needed some privacy.  A door opens an closes again. Then we continue talking. 

" Look I was gonna suprise Kim with a wedding of her dreams in ST Tropez, she wanted to go Santorini , but I couldn't pull it off they are so booked I knew their was no was to pull it off. So , I figured why not come to you guys in St T and have our beach wedding there. I can tell by now , Shannon didn't say a word to you about it , which is great. But now that he is super sick, how do I go on with this wedding ? What kind of brother would  I be ? What the hell would you do ?" He went quiet.

I hear sobbing and Kim's Voice close by him now. I knew he was feeling  guilty and that's the last thing Shannon would want his brother to feel. I look over to Shannon in the car and he's asleep. I quickly try and wrap up th I conversation and say " Look , please don't feel bad , him being sick , it's not your fault. How about you guys stick to your plans , go get married and enjoy paradise. Travis and I will take care of Shannon , don't worry. Once we get home , we can have a big wedding cekebtration , maybe you guys can get married in the beaches of Malibu ? It's all up to you guys whatever you decide. I need to go though he's getting sick again. Let me know what your game plan is, ok ?"  As I was going to hang up he shouts for  me to wait.

" I can't go through with knowing he needs me there too. We will meet you guys there soon. Love you both, see you guys  in a bit. "   he said with shakiness in his voice. 

" Ok , i will see you soon , bye Jay tell Kim I love her  too and can't wait to hug her. "  I hung up and follow Shannon and Travis  into the hospital emergency room.   I was begging to hate hospitals. I was scared he might not leave this time. My positivity was running thin.