Undeniable feelings

I turned and walked to the elevator and footsteps followed me down the hall.  After that day dream I couldn't look at him the same way.

Ding ! Doors opened and I step inside. With him right next to me.

" You staying with him again ?"  

" Yes if you must know, why does it matter ".  

He walked in front of me and backed me into the wall. My pulse raced just like that day dream.

" You've been thinking about me haven't you ?"  

" No , not at all ".  Lies,  but hell I wasn't gonna seem desperate.

" Look at me and say that ". His hands go on each side of my head and I can't breathe. I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

I look on his eyes " No , I haven't ".

" Yes you have, that's ok I've thought I about you too. At least I can tell the truth."  His smile made my knees weak.

" Your the one that said stay away and don't come near you. So that's what I've been doing. You got your wish. This is my stop , can  I get off. ?" 

He moved and the doors open. I almost reach the threshold when he grabs my hand pulling me back to him.  Door closed again and he slams his fist against the stop button on the elevator.

" What are you doing ?"  

" What I should have did the first time I met you ".  His arms  lift me to his waist and slammed me hard against the wall and kissed me with such Intensity I felt my  body shake.

" I'm with Jared . We can't do this ".

" You don't love him. You want me just as bad as I want you. We both know we want this!"   He fingers dig deep into  my ass and I bite his lip making him growl in delight.

I tugged at his shirt and he tore it off. God his body was prefect. I wanted to touch it , taste it , make it scream my name.

What's going on ? You like Jared but your body can't deny this delicious , heavenly pleasure in front of you. 

He was right though , I didn't love Jared . I only knew him a short bit. Between the two , it was completely different feelings. I didn't wanna have sex with Shannon right now. Not like this , in a elevator.   

" Put me down please , I need to go ". 

He looked at me with disappointment. It wasn't right to leave Jared waiting because I was caught up in a moment of fleeting desires. That wasn't the type of girl I was , or ever wanted to become.

He moved and the elevator began to move again.  We reached the floor finally. I stepped out and didn't say another word to him. Everything in my heart and mind was going wild. It was to much.

As we stood outside of doors , he looked at me one last time and I went inside.

" Did you find what you were looking ".

No , but what I wasn't looking for found me.

" They were all out of what I wanted."

" Oh to bad. Come to bed . I just wanna sleep . I waited for you ".  He was so sweet as he patted the blankets looking at me with a cheeky smile.

I took off my clothes and his eyes widened.

" I sleep naked , oh did I forgot to tell you?"  I grinned and walked over to the bed.

He threw back the blankets and slowly slid his boxers off completely . My mouth watered.  Damn ! That's all.

" Come join me in the bed of nakedness. Let's sleep. Don't cop a feel either. Otherwise I get a touch too with you ". 
I crawled in and kissed his lips.

" No promises , I love what I see. I may not be able to resist ".

He smiled and pulled me under him.

" Your body is so soft, don't mind me while I explore it with my lips and mayyyyybe .....my tongue ". 

His lips softly kissed my neck , shoulders, then lower still , making it hard not to moan.

" Look at me ". 

I did as he said. Our eyes lock and he tells me to not look away.

Watching him explore my body made it hot as hell. 

" I wanna taste you every inch of you. I won't stop until  your moaning my name over and over". His tongue licked my stomach and then my breasts. Hands in hair griping tight. The night had just begun.

God his lips !