Pleasures all mine

Jared's POV

Who knew I could meet someone like  her and feel so comfortable and so at ease. She came all the way from the east coast for business and now I plan to make it all about pleasure.

I watch her face as the candle light flickers across it. She has blue eyes like mine and a smile that would make the grumpiest man happy. Confident and sexy , my type of girl. I'm not gonna much , think I'm gonna talk , just gonna let my hands do all the talking.

She has no idea who she's messing with. I like control and need to be the boss in business. Oh but in the bedroom I'm all about the silent movements , no words. Just heavy breathing , moaning and cumming so hard the bed shakes and Rams the walls type of fucking.

Hope she can handle me. Not many can.

" What do you think of this piece ?"  I say as I run my hand over my hair. Let's see how she answers me.

" It's nice. Hey, how about we head out get some lunch before I have to go ".

Go ? Where is she going to ?

" Where you off too if I may ask ?" I move in closer and breathe on the back of her neck.  She shivers under my touch. I can sense she's under my spell. I step closer to her and run my hand up and down her arms.  She leans back against me.  " You didn't answer my question, where are you going ?"  

" I have to fly back home. Business matters, why ?"  She turns to me. I touch her face , our lips touch. She starts to shake. I'm making her nervous and I don't stop.

" Must you go ? I was hoping to show you my house and maybe make you dinner homemade. I promise I won't burn it like everyone knows me to do. Do you care for vegan cuisine? I can fix you anything your heart desires. Just.... Let me know".  I kiss her and her arms go around tight on my neck.

Her lips are sinful. I'm hungry for more.

We leave the art museum quickly as possible and jump in my car.  I slam on the gas and have her on my lap. I don't care how fast I'm going. This girl is gonna fuck me in this car. I don't care about anything else.

I tear off her top and suck her nipple , bitting it, swirling my tongue around the redness. Her head flies back as I try to keep my eyes on the highway ahead. She reaches down and slips her hand into my jeans , stroking my cock. It's hard as fuck and ready for her mouth to be wrapped around it.

" Take off your panties now!  I need your mouth right fucking now. Auh shit ! Hurry ! ".  I take down my zipper and pull out my cock. I glance over and see her soaked pussy begging for my fingers to fuck it deep.

" Bend over and suck me off ! Lemme see that ass up in the air , DO IT !" 

She grins at me and licks her lips. She's hungry for me.

I grab hold of her hair and push her mouth over my throbbing cock. Mmmm holy hell ! This shit is heaven ! God damit .... Aghhhh !

I slide on one finger then ease in another one. She so tight it's maddening how fuckin good her mouth feels wrapped all around me. Girl has talent ! I slam my fingers deep into her skimming her tight walls and angle up hitting her g spot.  She's moaning so loud b I make her ass jump as I smack it with my pussy soaked hand.

She licking my tip and nibbling.  Sucking me harder and deeper in her mouth I grab her ass squeezing it  as I ram my cock deeper in her throat.  She's gonna make me crash this car. But fuck I don't care.

I know we are both close to cumming so I hurry and use my thumb rubbing her clit and finger fucker her even faster. 

I see a exit coming up so I take it and find a parking lot to finish us both off. 

I shut off the engine and quickly take off my pants and tell her to come take a ride.

She does and rides me like a pro.

I suck her tits raw and make her moan my name.  Both of my hands tightly  grabbing that sexy tight ass. God that ass is hot. I wanna bite hard & leave marks all over it. 

She leans her head back. I suck her neck.  Auh fuck that's it !!! We both cry out and cum shaking with such force that the car rocks. 

After we calm down, I take my fingers that fucked her and bring them along her mouth and kiss her.

She's smiling ear to ear and so am I.  God , how did I get so lucky to find such a beauty who's a freak like me.  Life is good man , very , very good.