Honey moon delights

Champagne dreams for the newlyweds in Tahiti tonight. Two long stem glasses clicking , with cheers to a new shared life ahead.  She glanced at her new sparkler and couldn't stop smiling. She heard him get up and walk over to the bathroom. The curve of his muscular back against the candle light made her skin ignite.

" Stop staring at my ass Kimberly ! I know you are. "  He  said laughing out loud. He reached for the massage oil , opening the lid as he proceeded to pour some onto  his palm. " You almost done with your drink ?" 

" Yea one morevsip or two ,then I'm done. What are you up too ?"  She tried to peak over to see ,  but his back had her blocked out. She could hear something in his hands , then she smelled it. Honey&  vanilla,  with a touch of sandlwoood. The scent was out of this world.  She knew then what was on his  mind. 

" Ok,  lay on your back take off your lingerie  please "  He turned to look atv her rubbing the heated oil  between his fingers and palms. She obliged and stripped down laying on her stomach. He quietly walked over to her side of the bed and dripped small amounts  of the  oil onto her skin.  She purred,  closing her eyes. His hands began to massage her body starting with her neck and shoulders.

As he moved down lower and lower he snuck in kisses on her skin. She wanted to roll over and watch him at work. But she didn't , she laid and let him do his magic.  As Time passed the heat between them grew hotter. He forgotten all about the massage once she turned over. The curves of her body shimmering in the moonlight, that , beemed in  from the window. He gazes down in her eyes. Blue as his,  filled with desire and love for him.

He took off his shorts and took her hands in his. As he pulled her to him , he kissed her,  cradling her head so gently. Normally, he was the dominate one. But with her,  he didn't want to show that side. She brought out his sensual side and that was something he wasnt used to. She made him feel like a man , not just a guy with a dick to pleasure her with. No , with her he could be vulnerable and show his feelings. The sides he didn't dare show anyone else,  for  fear he would  be judged or labeled  weak,  or to soft.

He grabbed her breast massaging them in his hands , slowly  letting the oil drip down in  between her thighs.  She moaned in his mouth  urging  him on.  She kissed lightly on his neck, making sure not to miss  his protruding vein.

" More !" He gasped , letting her take the control. His hand reached under her ass lifting  her higher on his hips. She could feel his cock pressed up against her wet core. She was drenched just thinking about him inside of her. " I need you right now badly !"  He said with a slight  crack in his  voice.

She reached down and stroke his cock and shivered as she heard him moan her bam so deeply in her ear. His lips sucked her neck hard and with intense greediness. He was starving and she was his soul food tonight. " Jay , take me .....i want you badly now I can't wait any longer. " 

He didn't stall anymore. Grabbing her down on the bed he stood up pulling her to the edge with him. Moving her leg apart he skimmed his fingertips over her sensitive  area. Taking it then to his lips. " Dear god  that's fuckin delicious, time for my late night dessert"  He licked up her thighs and teased her pussy, making her body jump with anticipation. 

" Ohhhhh my god baby , more !"   She gripped his hand and he pushed tw fingers inside of her easing in another.  Closing her eyes , she was losing her composure quickly.

He thrusted her with his finger and soon replaced them with his tongue. She had never for touch intense sensations before. He rubbed her swollen nipples with his thumb and finger , pinching it lightly. His cock was painfully aching to dive deep inside her. He slid into her and pushed in as deep as he could. She pulled his lips down to her kissing him.

His thrusts became more intense, moaning in my ear as I kissed and bit all over his neck and jawline. All his hair flowed across my face, it was like out own private canopy. "I want, I need you to cum with me....... Oh shit! ". She dug my nails in his shoulders and he groaned as our intense orgasm threatened to over take us.

He reached over my head and gripped the head board ramming into me even deeper, oh fuckin hell he was hitting the spot! Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaa. He thrusted one last time and we both yelled out in pleasure painting fast and his eyes looked deep into mine. We didn't say a word, just enjoyed the silenece of estacy.

Later on he got up and snuck outside and
made  a bed with two big blankets and pillows lots of them and a vase of roses,  two candles,  champagne and a heart with the words inside that read "Kim,  I love you ".   As he can back inside , she smiled a him and as he kissed her   His lips made hers  tingle with delight. He took her by the hand  leading her out to his big surprise. Covering her eyes , he stopped her just short of the place and said " Ok open your eyes "   She did and she was breathless.  

" Oh my god ,  thank you,  I love you for this beautiful surprise baby ".   Years filled her eyes as  love filled her heart  They took each others hands and walked to the romantic bed for two and crawled inside and enjoyed some more champagne and  snuggled in for the night.  His heart her  pillow,  that night never slept so good as waves crashed on the rocks. 

Before she drifted to sleep he whispered in my ears " Thank you for marrying me and loving me ".  

Kim" your welcome,  I love you so much and thank you too  ".   The closed their eyes and fell asleep.