Part 4: So you a playa huh?

"Who did you lose your virginity to" I asked.

She laughs. "Now why would you want to know that?"

"Because I do Chris. So tell me..."

"Ugh A girl name Alaina....happy?"

"Tell me about her" I said quickly after.

"She was my 3rd girlfreind...um lightskin..she had a big butt and long brown hair"

"....Oh. Did you love her?"

"Come on, I don't wanna talk about that..." she scratches the back of her hair.

"So yes?"

"....yeah we had history beforehand"

"Name all the girls you went out with and describe them please" I demanded

She sighs but does as told.

"My first was a girl named Caitlyn. She was Rican with black curly hair and light brown eyes.

My second was Nicki, she was brownskin with big tits and ass.

My third you know is Alaina.

My fourth is....uh uhh ..Brielle, She was again brownskin and had big tits and a booty.

My fifth was a girl named Niah, she was short and browskin and really sweet.

My sixth was uh...*she laughs*....Mia who is actually Niah's cousin.

My seventh was Angel, she was a childhood crush I had.

My eighth was Makayla...now she was all around Sexyy but shit happened.

My ninth was Sam who was a dyke....I went out with her when I was still a femme so don't judge.

My tenth was Keisha, a dark skin shawty with a fat ass.

My eleventh............I really don't remember.

My twelfth was a Bitch name Maya...we fought in the bathroom and she got me kicked out of school.

My thirteenth was Tiffany, she was a cute white girl with blue eyes.

My fourteenth was Kelly another white girl...but she gave good head. 😌

My fifteenth was Jordyn, a jamacian girl with bueatiful light green eyes.

My sixteenth you know is Paris...the stuck up bitch.

And my seventeenth and last girlfriend I will have forever is Tyler Dior Mayy. She is gorgeous! And lightskin...and acts "lightskin" at times too" she laughs

"I DO NOT ACT LIGHTSKIN!...when have I ever" I smile.

"Look at this pic you sent me last week...check ya phone"

I sit up and switch to my messages waiting for her "proof"
Chris😙💞💦:

I sit up and switch to my messages waiting for her "proof"Chris😙💞💦:

"What are you trying to say?" I ask

"You can't look at that picture and say you don't act lightskin"

I laugh. "Well then you act "Rican" in your pictures" I teased.

"That's anything to say"

"Look I texted back"

(On Chris's phone)
BAE💋😈👭💕:

BAE💋😈👭💕: like why you gotta look like that?💁

"It's called posing smart ass" she says on the phone.

"Right...."

"But like was saying before I was so RUDELY INTERRUPTED...the girl name Tyler Dior Mayy is lightskin, she looks short but has the cutest smile and laugh though. Amazing tits...if I do say so myself. A Little booty but it's mine. Great personality but has a bad attitude...but I like that so we can have makeup sex later*she laughs* But yeah that's my baby and I love her to death"

"Awww, love you too...playa" I pucker my lips at her.

================================Hey 👋 If your enjoying so far, feel free to tell me about it😊

Hey 👋 If your enjoying so far, feel free to tell me about it😊.