Part 31: Target Lockdown

"Do you see this shit? I show Eric the picture from my snapchat.

He takes my phone and laughs a little before giving it back.

"What's funny?!"

"It's Jasmine verses Tyler over me" He smiles

"Nigga, ain't nobody fighting over you"

"Yeah because you won" he pulls me to him.

"No, this is wrong and you know that"

"But what I do know, is that you don't like her, so why do you care?"

"Because...I've been there" I push him off me.

"Me too" he says calmly.

"Bullshit..."

"I'm serious" he looks up at me.

"If your going to tell me your bullshit ass story, then just say it''

"Well I was inlove...my first love. She took my virginity and I took her's. I cared about her so much but she slept with my older brother and then left me from him. So yeah I been there too...that shit broke my heart"

"Oh..."

"But I care about you and I wanna show my love for you now"

"So you love me now?" I squint my eyes in disbelief.

"Not yet but I meant I wanna kiss and hug you...and just show you affection, ya know"

"Why though?"

"I like you" he shrugs.

I roll my eyes. But maybe...just maybe I should fuck with his head on the low and make him a new target of mine. Only because he's clearly a fuck boy and just tryna smooth talk me over. Shit, Mama can play that game too.😏

"So what you gonna do about Jasmine?"

"Keep her on the side while you the main" he smiles.

"But wouldn't it seem like I'm the side piece..."

"Not to me you aren't, and ain't that's all that matters"

I give him a fake smile and sit on his lap. He wraps his hands around my waist, kissing the back of my neck as he held me down.

"So if you my girl now, we can continue having sex?"

"Yes baby" I reply seductively. ...ugh😣

"Mmm" he continues kissing me.

I turn around and lay him back down on my bed. If I'm his "girl" then I need to play the role, even though...I don't have a single fuck to give about him. This mothafucka makes my skin crawl and now I just don't know what I saw in him before. But at least now I'm a have a good time playing the shit out of him.

I rub my body against his area, giving him the assumption that I want it just as bad as he does.

I roll over besides him, watching him sit up and opens my legs in a instant. He pulls off my shorts and then my panties, leaving me only in my tank top and bra.

I really just wanna get this over with and he's taking way too long for my liking. Giving me more time to regret this awful decision.😣

I sit up a little frustratedby his pace, and slide down his boxers. I never saw his dick last night, but now I'm up close and personal, which means.....judgement time!😏

And it is.............boring. I never thought a penis could look so dry and boring. No veins poking out, it's soft, and even short, I can tell just by looking at it. It had to like 4 fucking inches maximum.

I hid my disappointment and laid there closing my eyes. "Eric baby, please hurry up"

"Mmm. Beg for it" ...This bitch.... 😒

"Baby I want it, I want it"

"Yeah, I know you do"

He slides in. I had to look down to see if he was actually in or not. Because as you can imagine, I really couldn't feel a fucking thing, this is just so pathetic. 😔

"Are you in?" I ask.

He groans. "Almost"

I lay back rolling my eyes. I finally feel a lil something something and he starts to do me now but all I could do was bite my lip in frustration.

The life of a pimp😣😒😯