Part 34: He's Daddy For Sure

🕒*4:53 am*🕒

I wake up from laying on his naked body, seeing that it's still early morning. Of course he's sound asleep right now, I must've really tired his ass out them past two hours.

I rest my hand on top of his stomach, slowly rubbing each one of his packs to feel the hard muscles. I really do care about Jamal and I haven't felt this way in months about a person. But with him...he's kinda my personal favorite, you know.😘😏

But good thing I still don't have the urge to be in tied down, not even to him. That would make things so difficult between us, come to think of it. So we're just gonna stay fuck buddies for now.

As I'm laying on top of him, I smell his cologne take over my nose...it had to be either Gucci or maybe even Armani. Either way it smelt like heaven itself, like how a man should smell, you know.

I look down from his chest, seeing a big imprint in the sheets down below.
Mmm, you know what that is😏

I move slowly down to his legs, uncovering them to expose his d*ck, that was still pretty hard from the looks of it. I swear, looking at his manhood just does something to me...

I rest my head on his V-line,while my hand start to stroke his shaft up to my face. My mouth watered again like always with him. Why dis this man left me thristy each time I saw it?...I mean It's just oral sex right, without an immediate 'Label' on my head afterwards. Fuck it. It's just me and him right now.

I start sucking on the veins of his manhood softly, not trying to wake him up. I lift my head up over top of it, shoving two thirds of him into my mouth before pulling a way. Letting the sound of me sucking replace the silence in his bedroom.

My hands rub on his leg and in other places of his area, letting my saliva drip down his off his shaft and down to his balls. Out of the blue, his leg reposition itself making me to think that I should go a little more softer. But I think him waking up was inevitable.

"Mmmm..." I hear his low moan.

I don't hold back actually, now I wanted to wake up because...boy...I'm in need of some more good stuff. I increase my suction, specifically on his tip, knowing that he likes when I tend to do that.

"That shit feel so good Tyler" he rubs his chest.

I chuckle a little. "Is daddy up now?"

"Yeah, getting amazing oral can do that to you"

I smile now feeling more confident because he said it was 'amazing'. I attack his dick hungrily now, adding a "Mmm" sound to maybe boost his arousal.

His hands reach down to my jawline, as I continued bobbing back and forth on him, making eye contact like a pornstar would.

"Damn yo--" he starts to jerk off with me still attacking his dick with my tongue.

"Ahh.. Ahh... Mmm" he moans coming on top of my lips.

I looked up giving him a satisfied look before pushing his liquids in my mouth.

"Get up here" he looks down, grabbing my face.

                       *5:22 am*

"Ahhh... yessss!... yesssssss" I cry out from his his shoulder.

He had me on top of him as he penetrates deep inside my core. His hands held me down on top, gripping my ass in his palms with the other. His body lifted up from the bed, going harder to make a hard wet sound inside me as it pops.