Part 77: Day with Bae prt 1

This morning, I woke up to my ex staring at me as I sleep.

Last night was amazing, not that we did anything further than kissing but  we did make out until we fell asleep

Last night was amazing, not that we did anything further than kissing but we did make out until we fell asleep. And yet again, I don't recall falling asleep in her bed but I always seem to wake up in it. If she really does carry me upstairs, than Chris is stronger than she looks because I know this ass is heavy. But she's still over here just looking and smiling at me as we both lay down.

"Goodmorning" she says catching me open my eyes

"Why you staring so hard, perv?" I smile

"Well because I never thought a person could look so good while they sleep. Number two, I'm making sure you safe and not having any bad dreams. And three, fuck you for calling me a perv"

I laugh. "Awwe you were protecting me"

"Gotta make sure my boo is okay"

I pull her face to mine, pressing her lips against mine. When we kiss its full of sensual emotions and eager to fight for dominance of the other's lips. She won more than I had, because Chris is a really...really good kisser.

"So what you wanna do today? I say softly pulling back from her lips.

"Well we can do what you want because I'm not going to be here for about three days"

"You leaving me?!

She chuckles. "Just in the house, I have finals this week. So I'd rather be at my dorm since I'm close to campus there. And you can't stay with me, because that's the school's shitty ass rules"

"Oh..." I make a sad face

"But when I'm done taking these big ass test, I'm on summer break so I can spend time with you everyday"

"Alright, that's fine"

"Aye, you wanna chill with my friends?

"Sure" I say nervously

"You remember Shayla?

"Nah...not really"

"My bestfriend that's a dike too, and I met her when I started high school again"

"Her name was Shayla?

"Anyways...I want you to meet her"

"Mmm"

"What you thinking?

"What if she tries something?

"Nah, she won't. She's not a player or a hoe. And I'm like family. Now you on the other hand..." she laughs

"Fuck you! You saying I can't be trusted"

"Nah, I trust you. But I'm a let you know, once my trust is broken...its hard way to come back from it. I would've said it's a wrap but since you Bae, I'm not leaving you that fast"