Part 24: Chocolate

Kesean wants to take me out on a date or as he calls it a 'friend date'. Yeah we're friends alright😏 But not that type. But I need to go out anyways...before Micheal finally catches me at home.

We arrive at Dave & Busters at around 7-ish. I feel him grab my waist as I step out of the car.

"I forgot to tell you how sexy you look tonight" he kisses my neck.

"Thanks hun" I say fixing my hair in the car window.

We both head inside and take our seats in the booth they assigned to us.

"I'm a go talk to my friend I was telling you about to see if we can get that discount"

"Alright" I reply taking out my phone from my bag.

Kesean walks away leaving me at the table by myself. I start watching people's snaps to pass some of the time. Than I felt someone approaching the table, I assume it's Kesean coming back without any luck but no. It was a tall dark and chocolate boy coming to take my order.

"Hey. Welcome to Dave & Buster's would you like something to eat or drink tonight?"

I checked him out, looking down at his arms that leaned on the table. Mmmm. I would like to have some of that chocolate body of his, I say inside this dirty ass head of mines. I laugh at the thought of actually telling him but nah, I'm a keep it PG...for now.

"Can I have a chocolate milkshake? I say still laughing at myself.

"Sure, but what's so funny miss? He smiles showing his perfect white teeth.

"Oh my god, you have a sexy smile....uh I mean like you have really nice teeth" I stutter.

"Sexy, huh?" He says leaning on to the table more.

I could see his whole figure now...probably because his shirt was a little tight...but hey I'm not complaining. I enjoyed the view of his skinny but fit body.

"How old are you cutie?"

"I turn 18 in January"

"Turn up! Your about to be an adult now"

"Right! I say all hyped up.

"So are you a Capricorn or a Aquarius?

"Capricorn" I reply.

He bites his lips.

"What? You like Capricorns?"

"My ex girlfriend is a Capricorn....best sex of my life lets just say"

"So your single?

"Yeah, I try to stay focus on my two jobs before anything else"

"Damn. You got moneyyy!"

"Ha, yeah you can say that...but baby girl what's your name?"

"Tyler or Ty. Either one really"

"Well Ms. Tyler let me get you a chocolate milkshake on me...in exchange for your number"

I smile at him. "Deal, and your name is?

"Isaiah, cutie" he stands up.

I give him my digits and he walks away back inside of the kitchen. Isaiah...is so cute to me, he smelled so good too. I started thinking about the things I could possibly do to his body...his chocolate body in fact. I need to stop being a perv but where the hell is Kesean?