Part 58: 2 Girls 1 Night

"Let's go make it up to him then"

We both stripped down into our underwear and bra andwent go knock on his door.

"What? He answers harshly

"Can we come in" Ivy asks

"I really don't care..." he replies

Ivy opens the door, letting both of us inside. We both climb on the bed and up to his boxers, catching him off guard.

"What are y'all in here for?

"Because we wanna show you how much we appreciate you" I say rubbing his bump in his boxers.

"Yeah, what you did tonight was a test and you past so now we get to reward you" Ivyene strokes his face

"Oh shit...really" his face lights up with excitement.

"Yep but the biggest reason is because..." Ivyene looks at me

"You give us good dick ofcourse" I pull down his boxers and lick the top part of his dick that's exposed to me.

Ivyene joins me, taking off his boxers and throwing them in the floor. We both started giving him head, she licked his shaft while I sucked on his tip.

"Fuuu-- ck" he moans looking down at us.

"Mmm" I moaned taking him all in my mouth as Ivy went down on his balls.

"Ahhh fuckkk y'all nasty" he breathed in and started grabbing both of our heads.

I pulled him out, letting Ivy take over as I licked and kissed his whole body. Ivy bobbed her head on it making a sucking sound each time, causing him to grip her hair.

"Fuckkkk that shit is so good" he pulls out and cums all over her face.

I rushed over to lick the cum from off her, with a little bit of kissing. He watched us, jerking off to our low moans. I stopped and straddled him, sticking him into my pussy first.

"Ahh" I moan feeling him slide in so quickly. Ivyene sat on his face and then pulled my lips to her's into a sloppy kiss. I pleasured myself, bouncing back on his dick and kissing ivy, while he was eating out her from behind. We both moaned in eachother's mouth, splitting only one man amongst ourselves.

He moved Ivy aside and picked me up moving me to the center of the bed on my all fours. Ivy laid down in front of me, showing me her smooth glistening pussy.

"Eat her" he smacked my ass

"Yes baby" I responded burying my face inside of her kitty.

"Ohhh ahhh" her head went back as she held down mine. I licked all around her clit, and inside of each of her folds.

"Up here" she moaned moving my head. She gave me a little lesson on eating pussy because I clearly didn't know what I was doing. But I started following her directions, licking and sucking on her clit. Her moans got louder as she gripped my hair really tightly, burying my face deeper inside her lips. I lifted up suddenly feeling Jamal slam into my core and smack my ass from behind.

"Fuckkk fuckkk" I moaned against her pussy still trying to concentrate on her. Then he went faster filling the room with the sound of his dick popping my pussy.

"Ahhh ahhhhh yessssss ahhhh" I clenched on to the bed moaning in high pitch.

"You thought I was gonna let you have fun without me...nah Y'all both gonna get this shit now" he pulled my hair pounding me so deeply