Part 37: Here we go

" Tyler Dior Mayy! Wake Up!" Naomi shakes me.

"Yessssssss" I groaned lifting my head up from the table.

"Your tired again?"

"Long night..." I lay back down.

"Y'all had sex again, didn't y'all?"

"Ohhh myy godd... yesss!... yesssss!" I moan into the headboard, feeling him ram my kitty deeply from behind.

"I really need to stop going over there on school nights" I laugh a little.

"Yeah if he's keeping you up like that"

"Mm. About that..."

"Baby I want more, please get up" I beg, patting his meat against my dripping kitty.

"Mhm. But anyways, have you spoken to Chris recently?" she asked.

"Nope and I don't want to either"

"Oh..."

"Why you ask that?"

"She followed me on instagram yesterday"

"That's it?"

"Yeah, so I just thought you two were on good terms again"

"Nope we still hate eachother sadly"

"Why does she hate you though?"

"I really don't know...maybe because I cursed her the fuck out. She hates being argued with but that didn't stop me from saying what I had to say. She swear she's the tough one...but what she don't know, is that if bitch ever step foot in chitown, she getting put down...in both ways"

"Your so fucking nasty" she laughs at me.

"I know. But did she post any pictures recently?"

"Yeah, here" she hands me her phone.

"Damn her arms are huge"💪😍 I say.

"Lemme see......oh okay ms. Tina"

"Oh hell no, don't call her...she will block you in a heart beat"

My eyes stared at this particular picture, not just because she looks hot but

My eyes stared at this particular picture, not just because she looks hot but.....I brought her those glasses. I mean, not physically but I picked them out for her and she brought them while we face timed that day. And I remember telling her, I'd pay her the money because I just wanted it to be from me, you know.

I remember her reply to that was,  "Baby, these are from you. Just pretend I ain't pay for them play ma"

She was just so sweet to me back then...like what did I do wrong to change that. My eyes then started becoming glossy, remembering our little moments like that.

"What's wrong?" Naomi leans over to see what I'm doing.

"I brought her those glasses and ...she still has them" A tear runs down from my eye.

"Why are you crying then?"

"Because I'm happy she still has them and I'm sure she thinks of me everytime when she wears them. But then I'm sad because I wanna see her wear them...not by stalking her on instagram through my bestfriend's phone. Those glasses meant alot to both of us..."

"Aww" She hugs me.

"I hate that it's been almost three months and I'm still crying over her...she really hurt me..." I look away.

"I'm a curse her out for you okay and dislike all her pictures" she tries to cheer me up.

"No I'm not that petty..." I shrug it off.

"But I am" she laughs.

"Yeah we all know that, but don't. Just let her do her and I'll do me"

"Okay ma. And by the way, I see you getting a little something something under there" she looks down at my butt.

"I know" I say grinning.

We stop talking and turn to sound of arguing coming into the lunchroom

"WHERE IS SHE!?" Jasmine stormed into the doors.

"Where is who?" Someone asked her.

"TYLER FUCKING MAYY!" she yelled, making everyone turn around.

"Oh shit" Naomi looked me.

"Ugh. I don't feel like dealing with this shit right now" I put my head down, pissed off.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Jasmine says walking towards us now I assume.

"Here we go"

👀🙊👀🙊👀🙊👀🙊👀🙊👀🙊👀🙊