Part 23: Merry Christmas Hoe

Yep it's December 25, Christmas day. And I have alot planned for today with my Mom and my friends....and yes my lovers too.

"Merry Christmas Jesus" I say getting up from my bed.

I loved the holidays, It always felt like I was still a kid....even though I'm almost 18 now. I remember the joy of waking up to a new Barbie doll house or a play kitchen. I had everything a little girl could ever want. A spoiled one.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking some pancakes this morning.

"Hey mama" I greet her.

"Merry Christmas Ty" she smiles, handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Mmmmm. Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I smile sipping my mug.

"You say that every year when I hand you a cup of my HC"

I laugh.

"I got you something" she flips one of the pancakes.

"Is it under the tree?

"Some of them are"

"Some? You brought me gifts with an S?

"Yes I did but after we're done eating you can open your gifts" she said plating the last plate of food.

We sit at the dining room table and eat breakfast together. We talked about the family, past Christmas's and things like that. When we were done, we entered our living room and my mom sat on the couch while I sat by the tree.

"Open the big one first" she says.

I reach for the present and tear up the wrapping paper. My eyes light up as I see a shoe box with Ugg on it. I open the box immediately taking out the light brown boots with fur in the inside.

"OH GOD! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANT THESE!?"

"We'll I didn't...I thought they were cute and on sale" She laughs.

"Thank you anyways" I say with a big grin.

I put my Uggs aside and grab another gift. I tear through it, and see another shoe box with the Adidas logo. I open it up, and see white with black stripes shells. My mouth drops.

"Now those Naomi told me I should get you"

"Thank you" I say smiling.

I continue opening my very few gifts that I had still under the tree. I got some new jewelry, a basket full of smell goods and a new case for my IPhone.

"I have your biggest gift here" she holds a very small item wrapped in paper. She hands it to me and I tear off the paper. I jump up.

"YESSSSSSS! I scream seeing my drivers license.

"I'm so proud you passed, your growing up so fast its crazy" she says giving me a hug.

I jump up and down in her arms. I was ecstatic. But then she takes my hand and leads me outside. Parked outside our house was a black Cadillac with a red bow on top. This couldn't be for me, I said in my head NO.

"IS THIS FOR ME MOM?"

She tossed me the keys and smiled.

I screamed and ran down to my new car. I didn't care if the neighbors saw me with hardly any clothes on or not.

"I GOT A CADILLAC BITCHES!" I said while twerking on top of the hood.

I opened the door and sat in the front seat. I was freaking out with excitement, so I got back out and ran and jumped on my mom.