Part 88: New Beginning

*Chris POV*

"So what were you saying about me not treating bae right?! I frowned

"...why would you cheat on that?

"I was going through some things. I needed attention...physical attention and sadly I broke. I know I hurted her, and I hated myself for it...but I'm not perfect. But you were her knight in shining armor huh? The hero? Nigga please"

"I was. I was there for her"

"Not when you got her pregnant and ditched her"

He didn't respond.

"I'm not that much of an asshole to do that. Sure I cheated and broke us up but I would never leave a girl pregnant with my baby, hurting because of her last relationship. If anything you've could have toke her with you and live happily ever after. But Thank god you didn't....because I would've never got my Angel again"

"How did you even get her back?...she hated you"

"I know. But I just told her how I felt and apologized. Then I showed her what love feels like again. Kissing her, telling her she bueatiful every morning, cooking for her, I listen to her, let her win in arguments....she worth all of it to me"

"I see..."

"And don't think I forgot about that time you texted me saying you
"TOKE her"

He laughs.

"So....you hit it first?

"Yeah"

"How was she?

"The first time? Well she kept me waiting for about an hour before I could go in more"

"She scream?

"Maybe once or twice...I can't remember"

"True"

"Did you two have sex yet?

I smile. "Yeah, at minimum once a week. You know she's a freak"

"Ha, yeah I know right. But uh, your not jealous that she had sex with only men"

"Nah, cuz I got her now. Why be jealous...shit I had sex without her plenty of times and she knows it. But she's the best I ever had, if I do say so myself"

"Mmm"

"But look yo, I know your her baby father and I'll respect that. And I know Tyler is gonna want Isaac to stay with us sometimes, so we're going to be seeing alot of eachother. But I'm a be real with you....I still don't like you. Sorry not sorry. But I think we can put that aside for Tyler and Isaac right?

"Yeah um...okay" he stutters

"Well it was nice to get some things off my chest but I miss my girl so dueces"

*Tyler's POV*

Me and Isaac are outside playing on the lawn. I noticed that he's really comfortable with me, even though I haven't been around him since he was a baby baby. It's heart warming though, I couldn't have asked for a better reunion.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I hear Chris yell, coming out of the house.

"Over here" I wave her down

She runs over and sits besides me on the grass, wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you" she kisses my cheek

"I missed you too" I lean on her

"So how does it feel to see him again?

"It's one of the best days of my life, I finally get to be in his life again and I'm so excited"

"I'm happy your happy"

"Yeah...and I thank you for helping me. Because without you...I wouldn't have none of this and I wouldn't have you either" I lay on top of her on the grass

"So what are you saying? She smiles

"I love you and I think I'm falling for ya ass again"

"Yes! And I Love you more"

* 8:56 pm*

Me and Chris played with Isaac the whole afternoon and now he's fast asleep on my shoulder as I take him to his room.

"He's sleep? Kesean stops me

"Yeah. Man, I wish I could take him with me though"

He pauses. "You can, just call me though"

"Thanks hun, here hold him while I go pack his bag" I hand him over and run upstairs.

Grabbing a few things from his closet, Kesean comes up behind me.

"Tyler?

"Hmm?

"Do you still um think about me sometimes?

"Sorry but not really"

"Oh. Um...well just know I do. And you really mean--"

"Kesean I know you still like me but thanks for my son and all but...honey your still cutt. I'm only here for him, remember that okay" I cut him off (literally)💪😂

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂