Part 17: Lets be friends

*Bell rings*🔔🔔🔔

"Thank you Jesus" I say as I get up from my desk, grabbing my books.

"I know right, I'm sooo hungry"

"Naomi your always the hell hungry, you just ate a whole bag of cheetos....without offering bitch"

"You didn't ask...the fuck I'm suppose to know if you hungry or not" she laughs.

"Ugh but thank god we have a 45 minute break now" I smile.

"Yeah, after that longass lecture about fucking calculators...I don't even wanna touch my phone"

"Like that's gonna last long" I roll my eyes.

"I know" she instantly picks up her phone.😂😭

We both start laughing and exit out the classroom. That boy Micheal walks by and our eyes meet just for a second before he walks away.

"I'm a talk to him today" I look at Naomi.

"And what? Make a golden Oreo" she laughs.

"Fuckkkkk you, I'm not even yellow bitch"

"I gotta tell the girls that one" she smiles, laughing.

"Bye hoe" I say walking the other way.

"LOVE YOU TOO" she screams.

I walk to the bathroom and place my books on the sink. I love this Démodé sweatshirt. And to think Démodé mean out of fashion...where?

I fix my hair a bit and make my way into the cafeteria

I fix my hair a bit and make my way into the cafeteria. Shit, now the line is long and all I wanted was some cookies😤 Damit.

I scope out the line trying to find Namoi's skinny ass, but I see Micheal instead. Maybe...just maybe he'll get them for me.

"Hey" I smile, coming up to him.

"Hi"

"You think you can get me a bag of cookies? Since I'm a lil late at getting in line"

He nods his head and looks around.

I walk away and stand aside from the line. He then orders and pays for his lunch and a bag of chocolate chip cookies, walking back towards me now.

"Thanks" I say grabbing the bag from his hand.

He nods again and begins to walk away.

"Hey wait" I pull his arm back.

"Yes"

"Um...can I sit with you?"

"I guess"

"Alright let's go" I say excitedly.

He takes me to a lunch table away from most of the kids and by the back wall. We sit down and he begins eating, not making any eye contact with me once so ever.