Part 42: Moving in

*A week later*

The landlord called me yesterday and said everything is ready for me to move in. I picked up the keys already, so now I just needed help actually moving. So, I hired a moving staff because me and my mom can't lift for shit, and Mr. Darren can't do it all by himself. I know your proably thinking why can't Jamal help, but I didn't want him to.

He's working really hard to make some extra money before he leaves for like a month. He told me this yesterday too and to be honest I'm pissed that he's leaving me😒 but what can I do...

"Okay I want everything labled 'bedroom' to go upstairs, the little things can stay in the hallway for now. Oh and the couches I brought, I want them in the living room now" I tell my staff.

They walk away and start un-loading the U-Haul, each doing a specific tasks. This made everything so easy and I had the money to pay for it so why not.

*3 hours later*🕖

"Tyler how do you want the end tables?" my mom pulls me aside.

"Um you can put them at the ends of the center couch. So it will look like everything is connecting"

"Excuse me miss, we finished your bedroom" a staff member gets my attention.

"Let's go see how you did" I walk upstairs with him.

We head into my bedroom where everything looked ready to be decorated.

"I like it, thank you"

"Your welcome ma'am, that's all for our services today. We hope you enjoy your new home and we'll be going"

"Thank you so much, this was great service all around" I walk him downstairs.

The rest of the staff leaves too, leaving just me, my mom and Mr. Darren to do the rest.

"Let's get decorating" my mom says sounding excited.

*8:56 pm*🕖

"Well honey I think that's enough for today, I'm beat"

"Okay, go get some rest ma and thank you too Mr. Darren"

"I will be back in the morning, to celebrate your 18th birthday!" She walks out.

"Okay see you then, love you" I close and lock my new front door.

We did alot today, I mean everything is almost in place. My bathrooms were finished, my kitchen and dinning room were too. My cable and internet is hooked up along with my new furniture in the right place. I'm proud of myself and I finally moved out! My birthday gift to myself...I'm just so happy and excited for tomorrow.😊🎂

*Phone buzzes in the kitchen*

I run up to the counter quickly and answer the call.

"Hey stranger" I say.

"Hey baby girl"

"Wassup"

"Nothing, you free tonight?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can I come spend time with you?"

"Aww, yeah but I moved"

"Oh shit..."

"Yeah but stop by, I now live at..."

*9:24 pm*🕖🕖